Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Would Marvel really kill off Susan Storm? Such seems extremely unlikely, unless a reboot of the Marvel Universe is in the works and then she could return that way.
    Well, they didn't reboot to bring back Iron Man, way back, or Loki, Odi, Human Torch, Spider-Man, Thor, Captain America, or Bucky.

One, a while after, or during, Siege. Two around Fear Itself or so, and another both in The Other: Evolve Or Die, and Superior Spider-Man #30.

No real need to start from scratch, or reconfigure the continuity of things, to bring back the Invisible Woman, especially when it wasn't done for her brother, or herself, many years back.

Sure, even went to Heaven to get Ben back, after Reed/Sue/Doom killed him, so are ways around things.

A divorce for Reed and Sue's the only thing that'd affect me, but one of the few couples to keep on lasting, to my knowledge.

To now. Peter and MJ didn't, Steve and Sharon I'm not sure about, nor Tony and Pepper.

Thor and Jane, no to a degree.

Or, Scott and Jean, T'Challa and Ororo, but believe Black Bolt and Medusa are still together, along with Luke and Jessica, and of course, Logan and Ororo aren't, but something's something.

BANNED

Maybe Reed and Sue will pull of their masks and reveal that they are really the Elongated Man and his wife, Then Ben and Johnny pull of their masks and reveal themselves to be Booster and Blue Beetle, Val takes off her mask and reveals herself to be Power Girl and Franklin takes off his mask and reveals himself to be Alfred E. Newman.

well we know where Reed and Susan and the kids are eight months later so they are all safe and Sue is on Reed's side

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    well we know where Reed and Susan and the kids are eight months later so they are all safe and Sue is on Reed's side
    is she now????

Well she could have arrested him during their meeting so I don't see how she could be a double double agent

Shield and Steve would want him in custody and she had the chance
    Last edited by Darth Kal-el; 12-23-2014 at 02:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    Unless she's a skrull or a clone or a doombot. Or a doombot that was copied from a clone of a skrull that was impersonating her.

After much thought about the FF... I've concluded what I think would be the step Marvel will take.

They will all lose their powers and become supporting cast members of other books for a year.

Then after the hoopla of the movie is over, Marvel will have a special event that gives them their powers back and they'll get a new #1 issue to celebrate.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Johnny Storm comes at as gay. Flame on indeed

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The state comes in and takes away the kids because Reed and Sue are both found to be unfit parents.
    Hasn't that already happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Maybe Reed and Sue will pull of their masks and reveal that they are really the Elongated Man and his wife, Then Ben and Johnny pull of their masks and reveal themselves to be Booster and Blue Beetle, Val takes off her mask and reveals herself to be Power Girl and Franklin takes off his mask and reveals himself to be Alfred E. Newman.
    That'd actually be kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Johnny Storm comes at as gay. Flame on indeed
    Wouldn't surprise me at all actually, I always knew he had feelings for Ben Grimm