Default Captain Harlock vs. Starlord

Who wins in this fight between the Space Pirate Captain Phantom F. Harlock and the infamous rogue Peter Quill.

Composite version of Harlock from all his anime and the comic version of Starlord. Both have their standard equipment

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    Who wins in this fight between the Space Pirate Captain Phantom F. Harlock and the infamous rogue Peter Quill.

Composite version of Harlock from all his anime and the comic version of Starlord. Both have their standard equipment
    Which Harlock? Cause CGI Movie Harlock can jump out of orbit, land on his feet and then sword fight the mother of all Graboids.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    Which Harlock? Cause CGI Movie Harlock can jump out of orbit, land on his feet and then sword fight the mother of all Graboids.
    I had originally planned for a composite from all the series, starting with '78 Harlock

'78 Harlock in action:

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    I had originally planned for a composite from all the series, starting with '78 Harlock

'78 Harlock in action:
    Out of context that doesn't really show anything. Well, aide from that he can strip someone with a single sword strike, which I can only assume is the reason Those Who Hunt Elves exists.

Meanwhile, CGI Harlock, can quite literally tank a mile plus air drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    Out of context that doesn't really show anything. Well, aide from that he can strip someone with a single sword strike, which I can only assume is the reason Those Who Hunt Elves exists.

Meanwhile, CGI Harlock, can quite literally tank a mile plus air drop.
    Sorry, Let me explain. His opponent is a nearly immortal queen of an alien race called the Mazone, and the best swordfighter of her species

Meant to show off his swordfighting skills and reflexes, seeing as he beats her and dodges point blank blaster fire at one point