Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HFMM View Post
    False start isn't a problem. When you're planing on giving them all a head start.
    It's really more like if you make a mistake. In some sports and some events, one false and you're done. And that could be as simple as moving wrong on in the starting blocks in track. In general, track and swimming aren't great ways to get filthy rich. Boxing is far better for that.

Spectacular Member

What if you do Decathlon and shatter world records in every event? After something that insane I really don't see a problem making insane amounts of money via endorments.

Astonishing Member

Star in the next Batman movie and kick Bane into orbit or just into the dirt.

Dexter Riley I mean Powerboy is "The Strongest Man in the World".

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    It's really more like if you make a mistake. In some sports and some events, one false and you're done. And that could be as simple as moving wrong on in the starting blocks in track. In general, track and swimming aren't great ways to get filthy rich. Boxing is far better for that.
    Not really concern with making money. Was never my goal. Beside with Cap's abilities, you can make a absurd amount in a myriad of ways. If you rack up more gold medal then the 2nd leading nation in gold medal won. Then set new records in those events. Even if you don't want it, a ridiculous amount of money will be chasing you.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endless_Legend View Post
    Become a male model. (You saw the physical change that cap went through before and after.)

Then, for a while become one of those extreme exploration people. Hike to the south pole from McMurdo. Row across the Pacific Ocean. (although a british lady in real life, who used to be an accountant, did that, so that wouldn't be that hard with the serum). Climb Everest with no O2 gear. Stalk the ruins of Chernobyl.

Then go back to being a male model.
    Those are some crazy gain he got. Didn't he grow like a couple of inches or something?

Those are some crazy gain he got. Didn't he grow like a couple of inches or something?
    He grew something like 7 inches - they show the before/after images in TWS.

Buffets.

Gonna need fuel for this body.

BANNED

GAINS BRAH. GAINS.

Like I said, Male Model.

BANNED

Boxing doesn't sound like a good idea. I'd be seriously concerned about hurting or killing my opponent accidentally.

This is a sport in which people basically try to punch each other in the brain until someone falls down. I'm not stepping into the ring with low-level super-physical stats. That's just cruel.

Boxing doesn't sound like a good idea. I'd be seriously concerned about hurting or killing my opponent accidentally.

This is a sport in which people basically try to punch each other in the brain until someone falls down. I'm not stepping into the ring with low-level super-physical stats. That's just cruel.
    Punch them in the shoulders with half strength. Problem solved

Amazing Member

The serum made Rogers thin and muscular, so if I have that serum I can live my life like a hedonist and sit in front of a computer for hours and eat lots of high calories foods yet continue to be thin, muscular and never gain weight regardless of how much food I eat per day even if I don't do any exercise. I can win lots of gold medals and make lots of money with boxing. The healing factor would heal me from boxing injuries, drug usage and overdoses of alcoholic drinks and smoking. The enhanced musculature, enhanced beauty and the wealth gained from gold medals and boxing career would make it easy for me to have sex with the most sought after beautiful females in the world. The increased longevity and the everlasting physical prime and hormonal prime regardless of how old I'm would allow me to continue having sex with lots of females per day even when I'm a ninety years old.
    Last edited by Ratmansaurus; 12-18-2014 at 12:43 AM.

Become the best soccer player of all time. They make serious bank. I would outmessi Messi and wreck everyone at the world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    Punch them in the shoulders with half strength. Problem solved
    True or simply just beat them on points by dodging everything and jabbing them all day every day.

Seriously? You stand there, defend a bit, dance a bit, throw some excruciatingly light taps to the arms and body for a bit before taking the KO. And you do that with one hard, indefensible hit to the jaw. Lights out. Should be less damaging than getting hit 250 times in the head.