Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1012
  1. #1
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,534

    Default Luke Cage Appreciation

    Cage is the rage! Welcome to the Luke Cage Appreciation thread!

  2. #2
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,390

    Default

    Papapapa POWERMAN!








    Luke Cage holding it down on Mighty Avengers.


    New Netflix tv series on the way.


    I can hear it now.


    "Well we're movin on up,
    To the east side.
    To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
    Movin on up,
    To the east side.
    We finally got a piece of the pie."
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  3. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    86

    Default


  4. #4
    Senior Member Raymone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I favorite hero... Cage is outcold.. I'm so glad he's been getting a push lately, no only in popularity, but also in power... He's getting pretty damn strong...

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymone View Post
    I favorite hero... Cage is outcold.. I'm so glad he's been getting a push lately, no only in popularity, but also in power... He's getting pretty damn strong...
    How strong do you think he is now?

  6. #6
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    How strong do you think he is now?
    I think right now he maybe in the 25-30 ton range. And he's a lot more durable.

  7. #7

    Default

    hopefully his power levels will be consistent- but I'm done with him being "laid out" early on in certain fights.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think right now he maybe in the 25-30 ton range. And he's a lot more durable.
    Well he was already listed as 25 tons and I keep hearing he's getting stronger

  9. #9
    Rookie Member Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Because of Bendis, I like and appreciate Luke Cage. Bendis can't be that bad! Lol

    Marvell2100 are you a wrestling fan by any chance?

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,690

    Default

    What are the things on his wrist for in TB? I didn't really read much of TB before the recent one. Only read it in chunks.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Raymone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    How strong do you think he is now?
    I think he is class 85+.. I mean his punches creates small earth quakes and shatters buildings.. He also was shown going head to head against Proxima Midnight who is Thanos' most powerful general... They also created shock waves from punches..

  12. #12
    Futurist Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    Because of Bendis, I like and appreciate Luke Cage. Bendis can't be that bad! Lol

    Marvell2100 are you a wrestling fan by any chance?
    A few years ago, yeah. I haven't followed it as much in the past 4-5 years.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymone View Post
    I think he is class 85+.. I mean his punches creates small earth quakes and shatters buildings.. He also was shown going head to head against Proxima Midnight who is Thanos' most powerful general... They also created shock waves from punches..
    That's what I was thinking.I didn't know he fought Proxima Midnight though

  14. #14
    Senior Member Raymone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    That's what I was thinking.I didn't know he fought Proxima Midnight though
    Yea, he fought her to a stand still.. She was frustrated with how she couldn't put him down...

  15. #15
    Veteran Member Dayle88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    You've gotta appreciate anyone who can put up with Jessica Jones

    (Bendis made me like the character aswell, I'd never paid any attention to him before then.)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •