Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Cage #9 Dec 1992
    Good Cop, Bad Cop
    Ravello, a Guardsman, hires Cage to locate the Rhino to clear his name and his fellow Guardsman, Pascal,

after the Rhino escaped their custody killing two other Guardsmen and two super-villains;
    Cage finds the Rhino but learns that Pascal had killed the others;

Pascal kills Ravello and sets up Cage for the murder.

Script by Marc McLaurin, pencils by Rurik Tyler, inks by Joe Rubinstein

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Looking forward to seeing John McIver (Bushmaster/Power Master) and Tilda Johnson (Doctor/Deadly Nightshade) in Luke Cage season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Looking forward to seeing John McIver (Bushmaster/Power Master) and Tilda Johnson (Doctor/Deadly Nightshade) in Luke Cage season 2.
    ah... the season is filming now? Does Alfre Woodard return? Any hints as to story plots?

I didn't even know they were filming yet. Looking forward to it though. This is coming after Jessica Jones season 2, right? So I guess we'll have to wait until somewhere around November again, since the Netflix shows are releasing in 6 month intervals. Not too stoked on all that waiting, but I hope it'll be worth it. Luke Cage is easily the best solo Netflix series of the Marvel characters so far. The other ones have had some major pacing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ah... the season is filming now? Does Alfre Woodard return? Any hints as to story plots?
    Season 2 finished filming in November.

No plot details have been released.

Alfre Woodard's Mariah Dillard is returning and Claire Temple is returning as Cage lover interest.

Shades is returning. Shade partner in crime Comanche (who is now also out of Seagate prison) will also be back with a expanded role.

Finn Jones's Danny Rand/Iron Fist will guest star for a few episodes as well. Colter said they are going to expand on the relationship between the characters from Defenders.

Character details for the Netflix MCU version of Bushmaster and Nightshade is
    John McIver, described by Marvel Television and Netflix as “a natural leader, brimming with charisma, whose mission is focused on Harlem and vengeance,”

Tilda Johnson, “a brilliant, holistic doctor with a complicated history in Harlem where, as much as she tries to stay far from trouble, it seems to always find her.”

Astonishing Member

Looks like Luke Cage will be joining Spider-Man & Iron Man within the Four Issue THE HUNT FOR WOLVERINE: THE ADAPTMANIUM AGENDA Miniseries in May.

BANNED

Cage #10 Jan 1993
    Payback!
    Two heavy-hitters, one single issue!

The Hulk comes to town looking for Luke Cage…and some answers.

And will Cage be able to talk sense into the Rhino?

Script by Marc McLaurin [as Marc McLaurin], pencils by Dwayne Turner, inks by Chris Ivy

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Who’s playing Nightshade?
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 02-13-2018 at 03:43 PM.

is the new season mainly in Harlem or does Cage travel somewhat?

Reg E. Cathey's final role is playing James Lucas, Luke's dad in Season 2 of Luke Cage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Who’s playing Nightshade?
    Gabrielle Dennis
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is the new season mainly in Harlem or does Cage travel somewhat?
    Mainly in Harlem.

Netflix Marvel shows are all based in New York

Luke Cage #170
    Final issue! CAGED PART 5! Luke is home at last, and all he wants to do is read a bedtime story to his little girl, Danielle. But is there something more to this fairy-tale than meets the eye?
    I didn't expect to like this story, as it became immediately evident that all 20 pages would be a make believe fairy tale. Especially, given Danielle's rapid aging mocking the sliding timescale. But... it ended up being quite a charming issue. And Luke and Jess' love for their child and empathy for her state of distress was heartfelt.

MY QUESTION: What relation is Astrid to David F.Walker who reveals her as inspiration for this tale???

609015._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

I imagined Astrid was his daughter or niece etc.

I just read Luke Cage #1 and was wondering if they kept the cover artist from it on. This thread has shown me they have and I'm stoked. I loved that art! I will be looking for more issues now!Screenshot 2018-02-26 22.53.32.jpg Not only is the book a great read, but those covers are worth the price on their own! https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...d-luke-cage-1/

BANNED

Cage #11 Feb 1993
    Ganxtas
    A gang calling itself "Trash" recruits Troop

and uses him to set-up Cage.

Script by Marcus McLaurin [as Marc McLaurin], pencils by Gordon Purcell, inks by Andrew Pepoy

Luke Cage season 2 will premiere on June 22 on Netflix.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/luke-...-story-details
    I hope Sciorra (Annabella) doesn't just channel a generic Sopranos caricature. Alfrie Woodard set a high bar for a female show villain.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.