Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I still want a Year One maxi-series by Reggie Hudlin.
    That would be AWESOME!!!

I still want THIS to happen.

I'm curious to see how they will handle his powers on his show
    Last edited by Daredevil is Legend; 08-01-2014 at 02:53 PM.

BANNED

As fans of the character, what do Luke Cage fans think of the news of him being one of the Worthy in the Facebook Marvel Avengers Alliance game ?

Questions guys.On Comic Vine i'm seeing people say Cassandra Cain aka Bat girl would beat Luke Cage in a fight because she can use nerve strikes on him.They said Panther did it once.So is that bad writing or is Cage really vulnerable to nerve strikes

Anybody!!!?

Fantastic Member

BP using nerve strikes on Cage was bad writing.

Cassandra Cain (as much as I love her) defeating Luke Cage is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post

That's what I thought

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Cage is still Powerman as far as I'm concerned he made the identity, defined it. And didn't pass it on.

New guy should come up with his own name. He's just going to be seen as derivative or in Cage's shadow at this rate.
    I find that highly unlikely especially as Cage's shadow is just as nondescript as he is nowadays.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cage32 View Post
    Brian Bendis, Jeff Parker, David Liss or Al Ewing.
    Scratch Brian Bendis from that list and you might be onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Scratch Brian Bendis from that list and you might be onto something.
    how come you don't like Bendis on him?

Elektra is an integral part of some of the best Daredevil stories, so when Rosario Dawson's role in Marvel's Netflix series was kept under wraps, many assumed she must be playing the sai wielding assassin. Well, that may still be the case, but it's not her character's name on the callsheet according to io9. "A source who's seen some callsheets for the Netflix series says Rosario Dawson is playing a character named "Claire T." Sound like anyone we know?" Claire T = Clarity? Or could it be Claire Temple, a love interest for Luke Cage? It'd certainly be one way to tie Daredevil into another one of Marvel's upcoming Netflix shows. Of course her name could well be something else entirely and this is just a cover, so there is still a chance Dawson is playing Elektra -- but if she's not, any other ideas? We recently got some set »

What do you guys think?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Elektra is an integral part of some of the best Daredevil stories, so when Rosario Dawson's role in Marvel's Netflix series was kept under wraps, many assumed she must be playing the sai wielding assassin. Well, that may still be the case, but it's not her character's name on the callsheet according to io9. "A source who's seen some callsheets for the Netflix series says Rosario Dawson is playing a character named "Claire T." Sound like anyone we know?" Claire T = Clarity? Or could it be Claire Temple, a love interest for Luke Cage? It'd certainly be one way to tie Daredevil into another one of Marvel's upcoming Netflix shows. Of course her name could well be something else entirely and this is just a cover, so there is still a chance Dawson is playing Elektra -- but if she's not, any other ideas? We recently got some set »

What do you guys think?
    It's rumor. I wouldn't put too much faith in it. At least not yet.

But should it be true,do you like the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post

In the past Cage has shown a degree of immunity to nerve strikes. Though obviously that wasn't the case in the BP fight.

I'd argue Cage would be the favorite in a fight with Cass... though I wouldn't say she doesn't have a shot. But Cage, especially in recent years, is in a higher weight class.