Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Wow it looks awesome!! Is Valkyrie on the team?
    No, but she guest stars quite a bit. In one of the early arcs they find a young Asgardian girl named Troll (raised by trolls), and Valkyrie is the "consultant" for Cage's team and semi-guardian of Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    No, but she guest stars quite a bit. In one of the early arcs they find a young Asgardian girl named Troll (raised by trolls), and Valkyrie is the "consultant" for Cage's team and semi-guardian of Troll.
    Awsome!!!!! Hopefully she gets added to the Netflix Defenders

Awsome!!!!! Hopefully she gets added to the Netflix Defenders
    If they were to use as Asgardian, I think they'd use Sif. She showed up in both Thor movies and in Agents of SHIELD.

Though adding Val would actually add an old school Defender to the Defenders certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they were to use as Asgardian, I think they'd use Sif. She showed up in both Thor movies and in Agents of SHIELD.

Though adding Val would actually add an old school Defender to the Defenders certainly.
    Yeah that's kind of way I choose her. I wonder if they might use Deathlok as well. And do you think Cage will be the leader like he was in New Avengers or do you think DD will be the leader or will they even be a leader lol

Yeah that's kind of way I choose her. I wonder if they might use Deathlok as well. And do you think Cage will be the leader like he was in New Avengers or do you think DD will be the leader or will they even be a leader lol
    It might be similar to New Avengers. Cage was the leader and the heart of the group, but in a lot of ways the group didn't have a field leader. They operated without much of a formal chain of command.

I do think that Cage feels like the center of the unvierse in a lot of ways. Jessica is his love interest and Danny is his partner. He seems somewhat of the core. But DD might be similar to Monica in NA in that he might be the one to take the lead when they're in actual combat.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It might be similar to New Avengers. Cage was the leader and the heart of the group, but in a lot of ways the group didn't have a field leader. They operated without much of a formal chain of command.

I do think that Cage feels like the center of the unvierse in a lot of ways. Jessica is his love interest and Danny is his partner. He seems somewhat of the core. But DD might be similar to Monica in NA in that he might be the one to take the lead when they're in actual combat.
    Good point

Does anybody like Claire Temple? And do you think she might be in the Netflix series?

BANNED

Does anybody like Claire Temple? And do you think she might be in the Netflix series?
    Claire Temple was the bomb (and still is in my opinion)

Unfortunately, I don't think she'll be playing a part in Luke Cage's life anytime soon with Jessica Jones in the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Unfortunately, I don't think she'll be playing a part in Luke Cage's life anytime soon with Jessica Jones in the equation.
    I don't think he would be getting with Jessica immediately so she could still be in it.
    We need better comics

Invincible Member

I like Claire, but it's iffy whether or not she's be in the series. It's possible she'll show, but not as a love interest.

On the other hand the folks who do the live action films or cartoons don't seem to be that concerned with making their stories line up with the current comics so who knows?

I'll never know how Luke went from her to Jessica

Anyways I hope they use Claire

BANNED

I'll never know how Luke went from her to Jessica
    Claire Temple didn't fit in with Brian Bendis's need to portray Luke as a Black male stereotype.

Quiet as it's kept, pre-Bendis adoption of Luke's character, Cage had only been involved with two women namely Claire Temple and Harmony Young.

It was only when Bendis got a hold of Luke that we were introduced to a character who was nothing more than a scratching post for many of the 616 MU's female heroes before he was finally lumbered with Jessica Jones who initially used him to satisfy her need to be sexually humiliated and used. (unbeknownst to Cage)
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 06-17-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Claire Temple didn't fit in with Brian Bendis's need to portray Luke as a Black male stereotype.

Quiet as it's kept, pre-Bendis adoption of Luke's character, Cage had only been involved with two women namely Claire Temple and Harmony Young.

It was only when Bendis got a hold of Luke that we were introduced to a character who was nothing more than a scratching post for many of the 616 MU's female heroes before he was finally lumbered with Jessica Jones who initially used him to satisfy her need to be sexually humiliated and used. (unbeknownst to Cage)
    Said but true.

excellent post Maj
    We need better comics