Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    I would like to see Bushmaster return to the comic books since Season 2 of Cage was a hit! I think they should incorporate the mystical bent in the comics like he had in the TV show and a few minor upgrades with his power.
    Given Cage got a power upgrade, if they want Bushmaster to be a credible threat they would definitely need to do the same to Bushmaster. I think that version of Bushmaster (not the Serpent society version) is dead, but it's comics, so they could probably come up with some reason to resurrect him.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I mean, he got a power upgrade through the Burstein formula. That's actually what led to his death his it ended up making him frozen solid.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

John and his son Cruz are still dead.

I want them to bring back Hardcore as well.

They brought back Willis Stryker so anything is possible I suppose.

all of Luke's old rogues need to be revamped in the comics, he should have his own Sinister Six. That would be interesting to see for an arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    all of Luke's old rogues need to be revamped in the comics, he should have his own Sinister Six. That would be interesting to see for an arc.
    Because Luke has sort of outgrown a lot of his rogues, I'd definately agree they need to either get upgraded or buddy up, or all of the above.

Plus Luke has a super hero wife and super hero best friend, so in wrestling terms hes always got a bit of a stable with him anyways IF he really needs it.

All that said, I still sort of miss him on the Avengers. Street level threats are well and good especially for him.. but I sort of got used to him being on the front lines of stuff during the Bendis era. Maybe down the line they can reform the New Avengers. T'Challa leading one Avengers team and Cage leading another would be so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Because Luke has sort of outgrown a lot of his rogues, I'd definately agree they need to either get upgraded or buddy up, or all of the above.

Plus Luke has a super hero wife and super hero best friend, so in wrestling terms hes always got a bit of a stable with him anyways IF he really needs it.

All that said, I still sort of miss him on the Avengers. Street level threats are well and good especially for him.. but I sort of got used to him being on the front lines of stuff during the Bendis era. Maybe down the line they can reform the New Avengers. T'Challa leading one Avengers team and Cage leading another would be so cool.
    That last page of the Defenders left me wanting more. Adding some of those characters to the core four would have made for some great stories. Too bad it died on the vine.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Most of Luke's rogues have not been updated in years. There are also only so many New York mobster villains before it gets repetitive.

I enjoyed the second installment of the digital comic.

Fantastic Member

Chemistro has been my favorite foe out of all of them. I would like to see him used more in different comics. I liked when they paired him against Iron Man during the Acts of Vengeance storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Most of Luke's rogues have not been updated in years. There are also only so many New York mobster villains before it gets repetitive.
    Honestly a lot characters rogues need to be updated
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Chemistro has been my favorite foe out of all of them. I would like to see him used more in different comics. I liked when they paired him against Iron Man during the Acts of Vengeance storyline.
    Wasn't it Chemustro who found a way to negate Sentrys powers in Bendis New Avengers nsck in the day? Thats a heck of a feat if it was him. The fuys no joke.

Im 100% down with bringing the Netflix Bushmaster to the comics, they would be able to do more with him in a comic book.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Wasn't it Chemustro who found a way to negate Sentrys powers in Bendis New Avengers nsck in the day? Thats a heck of a feat if it was him. The fuys no joke.
    \

Wow! I didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    True now that he is on level with The Thing he needs someone who can hit back. Obviously he can have one or two mastermind bad guys too but he needs some one with power.

so can any b-c level villains from somebody else's stable be brought in and upgraded, like Kingpin was "borrowed" from Spider-Man for the Daredevil comics?