Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I find it constant violin playing in the background a little tiring at times, but really it's a bit part of what makes the X-Men different from other super hero books.
    Thank God. No one needs more Justice League-lites.

There are so many things happening at the same time in this event that nothing happens. It's pure chaos.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asiea View Post
    It is but at least it's an Inverted Thor saying this and not normal Thor saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Why are all the heroes acting like dicks?
    And why the junk are the villains acting like heroes?
    This is crazy.
    omg just clowning
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Considering how little story development we've had I'm guessing that the final issue will be rushed as hell and the consequences of everything that has gone down will shortly be swept under the carpet. This concept had potential but it was wasted.
    While I've enjoyed AXIS more than I haven't I do agree that it feels like the story is going to have a rushed ending. Personally, I think either they should've made Remender drop some of the stuff he wanted to do in this story OR extended the amount of issues for this story.

Hopefully the ending will be good. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    It is but at least it's an Inverted Thor saying this and not normal Thor saying it.

LOL

While I've enjoyed AXIS more than I haven't I do agree that it feels like the story is going to have a rushed ending. Personally, I think either they should've made Remender drop some of the stuff he wanted to do in this story OR extended the amount of issues for this story.

yes it is not the real thor

yes it is not the real thor
    Yep, though I wouldn't be surprised if when they become Uninverted Loki will remember what was said and become angry and bitter over it while Thor tries to reassure him that he didn't mean it etc.

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

I keep expecting to read SIKE at the end of each issue

Ultimate Member

I enjoyed Thor taking folks down especially hacking up Apocalypse.

At least, Poccy didn't get cleaved in half at once this time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post

LOL

Isn't the world supposed to end soon anyway, or get mushed into some new battleworld? That being the case why worry about consequences from this at all?

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Thor's right and Amora is wrong though, Loki isn't Thor's blood since he's adopted. They're brothers but talking about blood like that doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    Thor's right and Amora is wrong though, Loki isn't Thor's blood since he's adopted. They're brothers but talking about blood like that doesn't make sense.
    adoptive siblings are real siblings.and the real Thor would never say That!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    There are so many things happening at the same time in this event that nothing happens. It's pure chaos.
    Get it? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha to Omega View Post
    Im sure Thor has said this exact same thing though somewhere, while trying to beat sense into Loki again, multiple times probably though i can't remember where. It's funny how an argument you once made becomes completely worthless once it no longer suits you.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The Avengers have acted badly, but the difference is they've been doing it largely behind closed doors. The major exception is really Wanda, who is openly attacking Latveria. But honestly I don't think too many will be upset over that given that it's Dr. Dooms hometown. The other major exception might be Hulk, but him rampaging frankly isn't anything new.

The X-Men acted very publically, and that's much harder to just sweep under the carpet. And I'm not sure the X-Men writers would even want to sweep it under the rug even if they could. They now get to do their whole X nation thing we saw glimpses of in Hickmans book.
    If anything the X-Men will be further isolated, since the public would never get over that they kicked out everyone in NYC. But if word about the bomb's existence gets out, that will be too much. No matter what happens, it's stuff like this that justifies their fear and hatred for mutants. Where as the Avengers can at least salvage their reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Isn't the world supposed to end soon anyway, or get mushed into some new battleworld? That being the case why worry about consequences from this at all?
    It is supposed to go into ''Battleworld''. The consequences might be that due to what was said in AXIS Loki might betray Thor at a vital time over it. Personally speaking though, I very rarely ''worry'' over consequences in books.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scorponok View Post
    If anything the X-Men will be further isolated, since the public would never get over that they kicked out everyone in NYC. But if word about the bomb's existence gets out, that will be too much. No matter what happens, it's stuff like this that justifies their fear and hatred for mutants. Where as the Avengers can at least salvage their reputation.
    But surely the Avengers will stick up for the X Men and explain that their evil acts were because an Avenger inverted them?