Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Red Skull??? Hmmm..........I think He is White Skull now!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    But surely the Avengers will stick up for the X Men and explain that their evil acts were because an Avenger inverted them?
    Even if the Avenges stick up for the X-Men, it still gives every mutant hater more ammo on why they want all mutants dead. Which is why everytime there's a crisis involving mutants, the X-Men can't win.

Could someone help me out about the gene bomb?
    How was it taken care of? Was it just a bomb that explodes and delivers some sort of poison in the air? If that's the case was it just going to affect NY and not the rest of the world?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

I think FalCap's response on the second to last page sums up my general feeling about this entire story.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

This was the worst issue yet. Couldn't even work out who was fighting who.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Question: So we've seen that the non-inverted heroes on the Avengers side of house have been captured. We've seen Steve Rogers and the other non-inverted "heroes" working against the inverted crew. Has anyone established where the non-inverted X-Men are, or it is assumed they are inverted because they are no where to be found? Part of the reason I am really having difficulty digesting this crossover is that there are so many unexplained plot elements like that.

I had faith in this (I don't know why at this point). Event after event, i'm loosing it. I probably won't buy anymore event issues, except those who ties in in my on-goings. I'm learning Marvel, i'm learning.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Could someone help me out about the gene bomb?
    How was it taken care of? Was it just a bomb that explodes and delivers some sort of poison in the air? If that's the case was it just going to affect NY and not the rest of the world?
    I think it was designed to spread the virus throughout the atmosphere once it explodes. Since Apocalypse wanted to kill every non-mutant. That would be the best way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorponok View Post
    I think it was designed to spread the virus throughout the atmosphere once it explodes. Since Apocalypse wanted to kill every non-mutant. That would be the best way to do it.
    Okay, then it was just that city. Thanks for a minute I kinda laughed at how a bomb powerful enough to spread something across the world could be stopped so easily.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    How about that... Carnage ended up saving the entire human race. Regardless of whatever he may do before or after this (as I'm sure he will have somehow survived this), he can honestly say he made a HUGE difference in the history of all mankind. A lot of heroes can't say they did as much as Carnage did in that one moment.

And I guess the mystery of who took Skull was solved... the Butler did it. Nice seeing Jarvis play a role in things. Poor guy hasn't really been seen all that much in recent years.
    Anyone else think Jarvis was responsible for helping skull escape?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    It is supposed to go into ''Battleworld''. The consequences might be that due to what was said in AXIS Loki might betray Thor at a vital time over it. Personally speaking though, I very rarely ''worry'' over consequences in books.
    In a way I don't either, which I think is sad because that suspense -the question of how the hero or heroine would deal with the consequences of their actions- used to be a large part of my enjoyment of comics. Now knowing that they can betray each other and even die and skip away from all that after a few issues lessons the story for me. Everyone was kicked out of New York? How is that different from having parts of it destroyed every other week?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arcad View Post
    Red Skull??? Hmmm..........I think He is White Skull now!
    The time to worry is when Plaid Skull shows up

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Question: So we've seen that the non-inverted heroes on the Avengers side of house have been captured. We've seen Steve Rogers and the other non-inverted "heroes" working against the inverted crew. Has anyone established where the non-inverted X-Men are, or it is assumed they are inverted because they are no where to be found? Part of the reason I am really having difficulty digesting this crossover is that there are so many unexplained plot elements like that.
    Brevoort fills in those details on his Formspring and other various interviews. Basically there wasn't enough room in the comic for parts of the plot. I'm not sure if that makes those details canon or not.

Fantastic Member Alpha to Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asiea View Post
    adoptive siblings are real siblings.and the real Thor would never say That!
    Yes, adopted siblings are real siblings, I never said they weren't but they aren't blood which specifically means genetically related. It's an incorrect usage of the word and doesn't make sense in this context. Thor and Loki aren't even the same species.

As for the real Thor never saying anything like that, he once ripped off Loki's head and wore it as a belt accessory, so let's wait until he finds out the truth about this Loki before saying what he won't do.

The amount of last second, from off-panel, saves in this issue! I think I counted seven or eight.