22 12.57%
  • good

15 8.57%
  • I didn't read it

21 12.00%
  • wow amazing best comic book ever.

3 1.71%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Nah, it's just the most obviously dumb one. At least it didn't do anything to piss me off before the Magneto and the twins thing, and that isn't really about this event anyway.

The Michael Bay comparison is apt.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

it really bad and its climb the crap hill of comic events. but it didn't make the the top 5 for me . . . yet. lets see how it ends.
    but so far i don't see a reason for any this lasting more then four issues. they more they drag it out, we get more crap to yell about.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Don't people say this after every event? "Oh, this is the worst EVER!!!"

Let's be honest...most events are crap. They have their good parts and they have their bad parts. They are a money grab, nothing more. Story and character progression are secondary.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

BANNED

Yeah, I think this is the worst event since Civil War. Marvel has this hard-on for making their heroes into villains since about that time and this will taint the heroes for a long time. You don't come back from "planned genocide" with a simple McGuffin.

When they destroyed Tony Stark in Civil War, they literally had to reset his personality, so that what he did during Civil War was just a memory. Now they've done the same to all the heroes affected by this idiotic inversion. Okay, so Scarlet Witch already was guilty of another genocide, but as for the rest? I can't see consequences not being dire for the future.

Seriously, I think Marvel may be breaking their toys deliberately so that we'll swallow a reboot in 2015.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post

Let's be honest...most events are crap. They have their good parts and they have their bad parts. They are a money grab, nothing more. Story and character progression are secondary.

this one is special though! this hit a record of badness IMO,
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi

Fantastic Member

This is the most obviously fan-fictiony out of the bunch. "Good guys are bad and bad guys are good because reasons! And then there's a badder Hulk that we'll call Kluh! BRILLIANT". I could see my 5 years old cousin coming up with this.

Axis is the Suck! I'm soooooo thru with Remender. The guy has done great work before, but I haven't liked a thing he's done in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Black Guy View Post
    I don't post much, I usually lurk. But after reading Axis #9, .
    it is the #8 not 9.
    Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Quillero View Post
    This is the most obviously fan-fictiony out of the bunch. "Good guys are bad and bad guys are good because reasons! And then there's a badder Hulk that we'll call Kluh! BRILLIANT". I could see my 5 years old cousin coming up with this.
    believe me your 5 yo cousin is smarter then that!!
    Mahatma Ghandi

BANNED

Civil War was worse. AvX was worse (and more stupid). But, yeah, it suuuuuuucks. And may be setting up a universe reboot with the whole other stuff going on in Avengers, because Marvel seems to breaking their toys at a record pace at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Random Black Guy View Post
    I don't post much, I usually lurk. But after reading Axis #9, I just had to say something. This sh*t is terrible. poorly drawn, poorly written, poorly thought out, and poorly executed. This sh*t makes original sin look like The Killing Joke....er...The Phoenix Saga.(Forgot where I was)

Is it just me?

And miss me with that "dumb fun" nonsense, I saw that on the net a lot during Avengers vs X-Men.

AvX was 10x better than this.

Does anyone feel me, let me know something, maybe I'm going crazy. but this event has been TURRIBLE.
    You're not alone and I wish I could have my money back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quillero View Post
    Yes. It is pretty awful. Rushed and dumb. And the art inconsistency is the worst crime. F Itself was also inane but at least had the decency to be pretty.
    Inane means stupid or dumb? How in God's name do you figure that? It was a brilliant mixing of mythos for cap and Thor not a single dumb thing about it

BANNED

BEST
    1.) infinity
    2.) Fear itself
    3.) Siege

WORST
    1.) age of ultron
    2.) avx
    3.) Axis

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Why are you reading it? If I know something's gonna be bad I don't read it. I'd rather spend money on books I like.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post

Hey, I DON'T say that after every event. I'm saying it after this one because, it literally is the worst ever. Which is why I started the thread.

And while most events are crap, they aren't 10 lbs bags of it.