Hi all! My name is Bret M. Herholz and I am new to the site. I am an illustrator/writer and I am looking for support in funding my latest project ALICE AND THE INVADERS FROM WONDERLAND. The concept for the graphic novel came from when I was doing some Steampunk version of Alice for an event and I thought it would be great to do an entire story with Alice a a Sterampunk adventuress. Kind of turn her into a cross between Harry Potter, the Doctor (from Doctor Who) with a little bit of Buffy the Vampire Slayer thrown in.

I've seen so many "sexed up" versions of Alice. Especially in comics. I just wanted to create one that was fun and adventurous. And not all bosoms and cogs.

In this story The Queen of Hearts and her army has invaded Alice's world. The action picks up with a 16 year old Alice alongside the Mad Hatter, March Hare, Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit are trying to free Alice's world from the Queen's grip.

I'm handling the pre-press, lettering and layout of the book. I've handed the artistic duties over to a super-talented artist named Paul Loudon. We both grew up watching shows like Doctor Who and Masters of the Universe. So our style of thinking as far as stories are concerned are very similar.

If you wish to support this fundraiser, plese click on the link below to check out all the great artwork you can get by supporting financially. And if you could do me a favor, please pass this link along to anyone you think would be interested in supporting this fundraiser financially. All the help I can get will be greatly appreciated! Many thanks:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/al...-graphic-novel