Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    With any luck, living a life of her own where the Royal Family can't manipulate her.

Because she wants a spy watching Kamala at all times (as she's so far the only New Inhuman who's actually saying NO to living in Attilan like all the others). Also, since Medusa has a new teleporter Inhuman to replace Lockjaw, she really doesn't need the dog around anymore.
    Who's the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Who's the new one?
    Eldrac, I think. I think you answered that one when I brought it up before.

Point is, Lockjaw got shuffled off to Jersey to make room for the new kids, and he's technically not needed, either.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chaos View Post
    I don't know about that. this entire direction is because of Black Bolt.

I don't think he was change direction since he seems to be playing the long game and would expect things to go bad at the start before they get better. He would probably continue to foster relations with the outside world as new inhumans continue to integrate within and without new Atillian society.

But then again, he's the mad man who unleashed a terrigen bomb thats probably going to breed as many heroes as it will villians and bigotry/hate. I would be surprised if he wasn't a wanted man by the united states and the world for what he's done.
    What is it exactly that Black Bolt has done other than make the 616 earth even stronger in the event of extraterrestrial attack from the Kree or any other alien race with a hard on for Earths destruction?

If the Kree hadn't tampered with mankind in the first place the Inhumans wouldn't have come into existence at all o rather than seeing BB's unleashing of the Terrigen mists globally as being a bad thing, I see it as being an opportunity to make the 616 Earth even more of a bad ass power base in future.

I wouldn't be surprised though if the world's governments decide to push for Black Bolt being arrested or declaring war on the Inhumans for the detonation of the Terrigen Bomb. Not sure if such people would care about making humanity stronger... these would be the people that would argue that the Inhumans are trying to convert mankind and destroy the human race.

What is it exactly that Black Bolt has done other than make the 616 earth even stronger in the event of extraterrestrial attack from the Kree or any other alien race with a hard on for Earths destruction?

If the Kree hadn't tampered with mankind in the first place the Inhumans wouldn't have come into existence at all o rather than seeing BB's unleashing of the Terrigen mists globally as being a bad thing, I see it as being an opportunity to make the 616 Earth even more of a bad ass power base in future.
    While I agree that it's a decesion that was ultimately made for the greater good, he forced terrigenesis on the entire world. It's not necessarily something that will make the world guaranteed safer but more combustible. World powers wouldn't look at it that way.

A lot of the people that went under it will use it for evil, to murder people, dominate them and generally make life hell for some people. Thats problematic.

Black Bolt weaponized thousands if not millions of people. People that were not given a choice. I would be shocked if there aren't people that want to bring him in for that. Black Bolt ruined and uprooted a lot of lives by doing this.
    Last edited by Dr. Chaos; 12-18-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm loving Reader.

Where is Crystal though? And Medusa sent Lockjaw to watch over Ms. Marvel right? (Why?)
    Not only that, but where is Tonaja, Nahrees, San, Alaris, and the other main characters from their solo series over the last decade. Everyone not from the inner royal family seems to missing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chaos View Post
    While I agree that it's a decesion that was ultimately made for the greater good, he forced terrigenesis on the entire world. It's not necessarily something that will make the world guaranteed safer but more combustible. World powers wouldn't look at it that way.

A lot of the people that went under it will use it for evil, to murder people, dominate them and generally make life hell for some people. Thats problematic.

Black Bolt weaponized thousands if not millions of people. People that were not given a choice. I would be shocked if there aren't people that want to bring him in for that. Black Bolt ruined and uprooted a lot of lives by doing this.
    I like this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Not only that, but where is Tonaja, Nahrees, San, Alaris, and the other main characters from their solo series over the last decade. Everyone not from the inner royal family seems to missing.
    They're in the same boat as any X-Man not tied to Xavier, Magneto, Wolverine, Cyclops, or Jean Grey: gone ignored save for the odd crowd-filling background cameo.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Eldrac, I think. I think you answered that one when I brought it up before.

Point is, Lockjaw got shuffled off to Jersey to make room for the new kids, and he's technically not needed, either.
    I do remember that now.

With the exception of Reader's story this issue was a disappointment. Soule has been killing it and I'm sure once Axis is done hijacking this series it will be back to the standard set before hand.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I haven't read this series yet. Does Triton play any part in it, or is he wallpaper or less?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I haven't read this series yet. Does Triton play any part in it, or is he wallpaper or less?
    In the last two issues he's had a more prominent role, however, he's still pretty much wallpaper.

This issue was perhaps the most he has done so far. He previously appeared but didn't even speak but here he had more of a supporting role.

He gets a few lines at the end, but yeah, he's underused.

Amazing Member

This issue showed me that I wouldn't mind Soule writing Spider-man.