Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Gonna be having some Cuban Cigars !

So it looks like we in America will soon lift the Cuban Embargo we placed on that nation 50+ years ago. After some economic devastation on the Cuban people for decades , America seems ready to swing open the doors and say....were here. Yep folks an era is changing and Barack Obama again seems to be the guy who is leading another change of our country as usual.

I know people are knocking this deal. But its gonna open up Cuba and hundreds of millions of dollars for our nation since Cuba needs everything from contractors to automobiles. Its said already Ford and other companies are itching to get to the nation to sell vehicles. Also the fact fast food companies are also itching to get to Cuba and spread the love of American fast food.

Cuba is one of those countries where its the last real open world where a nation was closed off 50+ years ago and never had this. Now with Obama lifting the trade embargo ...its WIDE FUCKING OPEN ! Almost everyone is praising Obama for this move knowing it will inject millions into the economy.

Being a cigar smoker once and awhile I have tried various cigars. My dream was always to get some great Cuban cigars. I have heard those are the best. I know they go for big prices at times due to the fact they are hard to get at times. But it seems with trade embargo lifted soon , I will get some Cubans.

Who else is excited for the fact we will get the best thing from Cuba beyond MLB players ? CUBAN CIGARS baby !!
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

What is your replacement dream going to be when you have achieved your original dream, SUPERECWFAN1?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So it looks like we in America will soon lift the Cuban Embargo we placed on that nation 50+ years ago. After some economic devastation on the Cuban people for decades , America seems ready to swing open the doors and say....were here. Yep folks an era is changing and Barack Obama again seems to be the guy who is leading another change of our country as usual.

I know people are knocking this deal. But its gonna open up Cuba and hundreds of millions of dollars for our nation since Cuba needs everything from contractors to automobiles. Its said already Ford and other companies are itching to get to the nation to sell vehicles. Also the fact fast food companies are also itching to get to Cuba and spread the love of American fast food.

Cuba is one of those countries where its the last real open world where a nation was closed off 50+ years ago and never had this. Now with Obama lifting the trade embargo ...its WIDE FUCKING OPEN ! Almost everyone is praising Obama for this move knowing it will inject millions into the economy.

Being a cigar smoker once and awhile I have tried various cigars. My dream was always to get some great Cuban cigars. I have heard those are the best. I know they go for big prices at times due to the fact they are hard to get at times. But it seems with trade embargo lifted soon , I will get some Cubans.

Who else is excited for the fact we will get the best thing from Cuba beyond MLB players ? CUBAN CIGARS baby !!
    Cigars are a thing for me during the spring/summer months. I've had a few cigars from ISF (Island South of Florida) via Canada and other sources. Cubans are certainly fine cigars, but I've had Nicaraguans that are quite tasty and plenty full-bodied.

As for Cuba's economic future with America - please understand that Cuba has not been cut off from the US. We have been cut off from Cuba. Plenty of foreign money has already invested in Cuba (Brazil, Canada, Germany, etc) and has staked their positions. Only American business has been deprived from the country. This will most certainly change with American companies already eager to jump into a totally new market for them. Even a Republican congress will bow down to their corporate masters to open the floodgates to "virgin" territory. Remember, only Congress can lift the embargo, not the POTUS.

Besides access to cigars, I'll be eager to taste some of that legendary potent Cuban rum with some fine Cohibas from la Habana. 3rd best thing I'm eager to know about are the fine Cuban girls. Since I speak Spanish, I'm pretty sure things will go muy bien para mi.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Working at US Customs, we received word yesterday that people will be limited to $100 in alcohol and cigars from Cuba, no statement on when this will go into effect yet. The notification says $100, that's going to be a total for alcohol and cigars, not $100 each. But I'm with you, a Cuban will be nice, although I have had one, one of the perks of living in a border town, I can go to Canada, purchase a Cuban, smoke it and return later in the day
    "Half this game is ninety percent mental." - Yogi Berra