Page 60 of 160 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Wtf happened he had a bunch if work coming up and he was just on Joe Rogan awhile ago and seemed as fit as ever?
    not sure. But this one is hitting me hard. Family through his twitter confirms it, plus Regina King.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    not sure. But this one is hitting me hard. Family through his twitter confirms it, plus Regina King.
    Man, I dont know if he already did it or if it was coming up but I know he was excited about the Boondocks revival. Damn his sons a funny dude too does a perfect impersonation of his pops. Well RiP, a true legend on the Stage and on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Man, I dont know if he already did it or if it was coming up but I know he was excited about the Boondocks revival. Damn his sons a funny dude too does a perfect impersonation of his pops. Well RiP, a true legend on the Stage and on the screen.
    Yep.

You don't just get one of those guys every day to replace the ones you've lost.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

he was craig's dad.

he was pops.

he was granddad.

call him whatever you want. but you can always call him hilarious.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

this was just posted yesterday.

didn't even know he had a youtube channel. he looked so happy and full of life.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he was craig's dad.

he was pops.

he was granddad.

call him whatever you want. but you can always call him hilarious.
    As great of an actor as he was. He was pioneer in stand up comedy and unfortunately was kinda overshadowed by Pryor so alot of people dont even know.

Anyone who hasnt I suggest looking up Witherspoons Episode of the Joe rogan Podcast. Its hands down one the funniest videos and also get to learn more about him.

Former Survivor contestant and former Navy SEAL Rudy Boesch has died at 91.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actor Brian Tarantina (Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actor Michael J. Pollard has passed away at the age of 80. He was perhaps best known for appearances in 1967's Bonnie and Clyde, Scrooged and House of 1,000 Corpses amongst a host of roles spanning over 60 years.

For me though, I'll always best remember him for the role of Digby Popham in the Hayley Mills Disney movie "Summer Magic".

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actor Michael J. Pollard has passed away at the age of 80. He was perhaps best known for appearances in 1967's Bonnie and Clyde, Scrooged and House of 1,000 Corpses amongst a host of roles spanning over 60 years.

For me though, I'll always best remember him for the role of Digby Popham in the Hayley Mills Disney movie "Summer Magic".
    RIP best live action Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

For me, it was his guest starring role in a first season episode of Star Trek: TOS, “Miri”.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

During the first season of Will & Grace's revival, they did an episode where Karen's maid Rosario died [offscreen since the actress was retired/didn't want to return] and Karen in her grief decided to throw her a quinceañera. Well two years after the fact the actress who played Rosario sadly died for real. RIP Shelly Morrison. She was 83.

Star Trek's D.C. Fontana has passed away at the age of 80.

Actor Claude Earl Jones has passed away.

Extraordinary Member

A few days after DC Fontana passes, another Star Trek alumni, Robert Walker Jr, passes at age 79.

Walker played Charlie Evans in the first season episode 'Charlie X' of the original series.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...dead-star-trek