Page 72 of 162 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2423
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actor Richard Herd, who had a hugely prolific career both in and out of genre movies and TV, has passed away.

Seriously, this guy did a lot. He's best known for his appearances in Star Trek The Next Generation and Star Trek Voyager. But he was also in V and V: The Final Battle. He appeared in All The President's Men and Chinatown. He was also in Seinfeld. Check out the article link for even more of his work.
    I definitely remember him from Seinfeld. Also from a funny episode of The Golden Girls called "The Impotence of Being Ernest". You can guess what the episode was about. LOL

Actor Richard Herd, who had a hugely prolific career both in and out of genre movies and TV, has passed away.

Seriously, this guy did a lot. He's best known for his appearances in Star Trek The Next Generation and Star Trek Voyager. But he was also in V and V: The Final Battle. He appeared in All The President's Men and Chinatown. He was also in Seinfeld. Check out the article link for even more of his work.

Attachment 97045
    TJ Hooker too.

Actress Mary Pat Gleason has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Novelist and Oscar nominated screenwriter Bruce Jay Friedman (Splash) has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actress Peggy Pope, who appeared in the films 9 To 5 and The Last Starfighter as well as episodes of Soap and Barney Miller, has passed away.

Extraordinary Member

Actress Peggy Pope, who appeared in the films 9 To 5 and The Last Starfighter as well as episodes of Soap and Barney Miller, has passed away.
    She was wonderful in 9 to 5 as the lush secretary who gets her life together at the end.

I just saw her this morning in The Golden Girls as a neighbor of the ladies' where we first meet Blanche's father, Big Daddy. She played grouchy Gordon Jump's nice wife.

Film costume designer Denise Cronenberg has passed away.

Film costume designer Denise Cronenberg has passed away.
    Related article on her passing...

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/06/de...rg-1202236966/

David Cronenberg Remembers His Sister Denise, Costume Designer on ‘The Fly,’ ‘Dead Ringers,’ and More

Ultimate Member

Ian Holm who played Bilbo Baggins in the Lord Of The Rings movies has died at 88...

Astonishing Member

Joel Schumacher Has Passed Away.

Even though he’s most known for Batman Forever and Batman And Robin I encourage people unfamiliar with his other work here to check out his non-superhero movies like The Lost Boys, The Client, A Time to Kill, Tigerland, Veronica Guerin and Phone Booth.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 06-22-2020 at 11:03 AM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

I actually just started to watch Batman Forever today. Sad to hear he passed away.

Extraordinary Member

Batman Forever is so underrated because of of the sequel. Either way dude was a talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Joel Schumacher Has Passed Away.

Even though he’s most known for Batman Forever and Batman And Robin I encourage people unfamiliar with his other work here to check out his non-superhero movies like The Lost Boys, The Client, A Time to Kill, Tigerland, Veronica Guerin and Phone Booth.
    RIP Mr. Schumacher.

(I still like Batman: Forever).

Schumacher was a great visual director. I have my own criticisms of both Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, but they are both fantastic to look at.

Entertainment-wise, I prefer Forever to Tim Burton's Returns, which I found kinda boring.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

RIP to Mr. Schumacher. In hindsight, Batman Forever (which I watched last night) was fairly decent, nowhere near the unholy train wreck Batman & Robin was.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!