Page 118 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2425

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Actor Paul Sorvino has died at age 83. Very good actor.
    whoa. Oh man. I was just watching a movie with him in it a few days ago, where he played a villainous priest.

Like David Warner he did a lot of work, too, and it looks like he was working all the way till the end judging from his IMDB page.

RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Here's a link.

Yeah he was in a lot of stuff and it was always a joy to see him when he popped up. He also did a lot of Doctor Who work (Big Finish) and as the Unbound Doctor among other roles.

RIP
    Stage, big screen and TV. He did it all. Two Star Trek movies, a very noteworthy guest role on Season 1 of Babylon 5, the 1984 TV adaptation of A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott and so much more.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Stage, big screen and TV. He did it all. Two Star Trek movies, a very noteworthy guest role on Season 1 of Babylon 5, the 1984 TV adaptation of A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott and so much more.
    "THERE! ARE! FOUR! LIGHTS!"

Boisterously Confused

Sorvino and Warner in one day? Cheese and Rice!

Astonishing Member

What a bastard of a day. Both Sorvino and Warner. This year continues to be a shitfest

Shogun actress Yoko Shimada has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I enjoyed his voice work. Loved his Ra's Al Ghul, and it was great he recently got the chance to reprise his role as The Lobe (from Freakazoid) on Teen Titans Go!

Actor/director/sculptor Tony Dow has now passed away for real after yesterday's premature announcement. Article Link

Actor Jered Barclay, who had a long stage and screen career before turning to voiceover work on shows like The Smurfs and Transformers, has passed away.

Incredible Member

Actor/director/sculptor Tony Dow has now passed away for real after yesterday's premature announcement. Article Link
    I guess Wally saw his last beaver.-Nick Dipalo.

Astonishing Member

Now Bernard Cribbins too? What the hell is going on? This year is just as bad as 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Now Bernard Cribbins too? What the hell is going on? This year is just as bad as 2016.
    I mean come on now, the man was 93. I'm definitely saddened over his passing but you can't say he didn't have a full life.

Anyway, here's a link to his Variety obituary piece.

Emmy and Tony-winning actress Mary Alice (Fences, I'll Fly Away, A Different World, Matrix Revolutions) has passed away.

Paul Coker Jr, whose character and/or production designs played a huge role in a host of the Rankin/Bass holiday specials over the last 50 years or so, has passed away.

Burt Metcalfe, whose career started with small roles in movies like The Bridges At Toko-Ri before moving into TV appearances on The Twilight Zone and Perry Mason and would go on to be a producer and director for M*A*S*H*, has passed away.

BANNED

Cher and Bleeding Cool have confirmed that producer, comedian and Marvel writer Ron Zimmerman has died