Page 79 of 162 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2424

I saw this on inker Bob Almond's Facebook page and thought I'd share it here.

AAAAAChadwick.jpg
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Linda Hamilton’s twin sister, Leslie Hamilton Freas, dead at 63

She was in the scene in Terminator 2 when the T-1000 mimicked Sarah Connor

I wish I were an artist. I have this picture in my head of Chadwick Boseman talking to Christopher Reeve, giving the impression that Reeve is talking and animating to him his favorite parts of Black Panther.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Disney animation artist Sue Nichols Maciorowski has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Kevin Dobson, of Knots Landing and Kojak fame, died Sunday September 6 at the age of 77.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/kevin-d...ng-1234572250/

Incredible Member

RIP. Diana Rigg. Emma Peel on the Avengers.

Actor Michael Lonsdale, who played Hugo Drax in the James Bond film Moonraker has died at the age of 89.

Production designer Ron Cobb (Alien, Back To The Future) has died at the age of 83.

Michael Chapman, the cinematographer on films like Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, The Lost Boys and Invasion of the Body Snatchers has passed away.

Extraordinary Member

Singer/actress Helen Reddy has died at age 78.

https://ew.com/music/helen-reddy-dea...inger-dies-78/

She had numerous top 10 hits, including "I Am Woman", "Delta Dawn", and "Angie Baby". But she also acted in the films "Pete's Dragon" and "Airport 1975".

Extraordinary Member

Singer/songwriter/actor Mac Davis has died at 78.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...78/3584784001/

Davis wrote several Elvis Presley songs, including "In The Ghetto" and "A Little Less Conversation".

He also had a number one pop hit with "Baby, Don't Get Hooked On Me".

He had a variety show on NBC in the 1970s and acted in the film "North Dallas Forty".

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Singer/actress Helen Reddy has died at age 78.

https://ew.com/music/helen-reddy-dea...inger-dies-78/

She had numerous top 10 hits, including "I Am Woman", "Delta Dawn", and "Angie Baby".
    Angie Baby remains one of the creepiest songs ever played on radio. I still don't know what Angie did to that boy.

Thomas Jefferson Byrd shot and killed in Atlanta Saturday.

I remember him most from Set It Off. RIP.

Ultimate Member

https://shadowandact.com/armelia-mcq...ost-dies-at-68

She was the Queen on Disney Channel's Adventure in Wonderland series.

McQueen's friend Dorian Hannaway confirmed McQueen's passing on Facebook, writing, "You are truly an angel now. My dear friend Armelia crossed over yesterday. She leaves us cherishing her memory as she was one of the greatest friends could ever have. The only thing bigger than her beautiful soul was her extraordinary talent. She gave us such joy in her many turns on the Broadway stage as well as her film and TV roles. She was brilliant in Ain't Misbehavin' and so many other shows."

"But I will remember her as my girlfriend whose dazzling smile and...sense of humor gave me so much joy," she continued. "All of us who are lucky enough to call her our friend will be sustained by the many memories of the fun we all had together. My heart is sad this day; but I know I'll see my friend at the next party. Save me a seat, Queenie."

McQueen made her debut on Broadway in 1978 in Ain't Misbehavin'. The production won the award for Best Musical at the Tony Awards. McQueen reached a new generation of fans as Clara Brown, the sister to clairvoyant Oda Mae Brown (Whoopi Goldberg) in the 1990 romantic classic Ghost.

Actor Clark Middleton (best known recently for playing Glen Carter on The Blacklist) has passed away.

Retired

Johnny Nash has passed away. He's best known for "I Can See Clearly Now." But many of us here will also remember the theme song for THE MIGHTY HERCULES that he sang.