Default Marvel is in its most Bizarre phase. MCU Bad, X-Men 97 Good?

What is going on with Marvel.

First they say MCU movies are fatigued and no longer watchable, their latest film was Captain Marvel and a flop. Its cool now to hate Marvel products except X-Men 97.

I see people calling this show the greatest thing Marvel has ever done. Claiming it is better than all the MCU films. We have Kevin Feige begging their creators to make it part of the MCU, we have James Gunn also praising this cartoon saying it is a sign there is a no comic fatigue. The creators of this show do want to keep it away from MCU.

I have not watched the show since I do not like Disney superhero animations but the hype this cartoon gets is hilarious and downright bizarre and I say this as a fan of the X-men, who does not really have a big interest in the series since I have never once enjoyed any Disney animation.

MCU is meant to be finished but a 90s nostalgic reboot cartoon is now what is saving Marvel. Anyone care to explain the bizarre state Marvel is in. In 2024, we are only suppose to like a 90s reboot tv show from Marvel now.

To those who are watching this show X-Men 97, is it any good? like DC animation good?

Quote Originally Posted by Valentis View Post
    What is going on with Marvel.

First they say MCU movies are fatigued and no longer watchable, their latest film was Captain Marvel and a flop. Its cool now to hate Marvel products except X-Men 97.

I see people calling this show the greatest thing Marvel has ever done. Claiming it is better than all the MCU films. We have Kevin Feige begging their creators to make it part of the MCU, we have James Gunn also praising this cartoon saying it is a sign there is a no comic fatigue. The creators of this show do want to keep it away from MCU.

I have not watched the show since I do not like Disney superhero animations but the hype this cartoon gets is hilarious and downright bizarre and I say this as a fan of the X-men, who does not really have a big interest in the series since I have never once enjoyed any Disney animation.

MCU is meant to be finished but a 90s nostalgic reboot cartoon is now what is saving Marvel. Anyone care to explain the bizarre state Marvel is in. In 2024, we are only suppose to like a 90s reboot tv show from Marvel now.

To those who are watching this show X-Men 97, is it any good? like DC animation good?
    Yes X-Men '97 is that good. It's the only thing Marvel related I'm really looking forward to. Well that and Deadpool & Wolverine. Cautiously optimistic about Blade and Captain America 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Yes X-Men '97 is that good. It's the only thing Marvel related I'm really looking forward to. Well that and Deadpool & Wolverine. Cautiously optimistic about Blade and Captain America 4.
    I thought Blade was put on hold?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I thought Blade was put on hold?
    Supposedly they're going to start filming in Mexico this summer with a "stripped down" approach (simply Blade hunting vampires). I thought the Blade thread had already updated this, but...guess not.