Page 91 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2419

I actually just finished re-watching Dinosaurs on Disney Plus last weekend and had no idea she was the voice of Fran.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Actor and poet Craig "muMs" Grant (Oz and the Spike Lee films BlacKkKlansman and Bamboozled amongst his credits) has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actor and poet Craig "muMs" Grant (Oz and the Spike Lee films BlacKkKlansman and Bamboozled amongst his credits) has passed away.
    Right, I mentioned him since it was reported Thursday, but everyone was busy talking about Jessica Walters. Understandable, I mean she did a lot and was even the voice for Granny Goodness once!

As for muMs, he was my favorite part of Chappelle's show Mad Real World Sketch.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Cool to watch both Jessica Walter and Richard Gilliland together in a "McMillan" episode "All Bets Off" with Rock Hudson.
    Rest In Peace Jessica and Richard.

McMillan.jpg

Actress Gloria Henry, who played Alice Mitchell on the Dennis The Menace TV series, has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actress Amy Johnston, who appeared on a two part episode of Welcome Back Kotter as a love interest for John Travolta's Barbarino and played Cindy Lou in The Buddy Holly Story, has passed away.

Actor Paul Ritter (Chernobyl, Friday Night Dinner & Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) has passed away.

Movie and TV trailer voiceover artist Mark Elliott has has passed away.

Actor James Hampton, who appeared on F Troop, the original version of The Longest Yard, and played the dad in Teen Wolf among his many credits, has passed away. He was also in one of my favorite live action Disney movies The Cat From Outer Space. He wrote and directed episodes of the Burt Reynolds sitcom Evening Shade and was good friends with Reynolds.

Actor/singer Quindon Tarver, who appeared in the Baz Luhrmann version of Romeo + Juliet and on American Idol, has passed away.

Anne Beatts, one of the original writers on Saturday Night Live and the creator of the Square Pegs sitcom, has passed away.

Actor Walter Olkewicz, who starred in the original Twin Peaks series and on the Grace Under Fire sitcom among his many credits, has passed away.

Astonishing Member

Given the fact he fronted his own tv show for a bit, his Prince Phillip, Duke Of Edinburgh, has passed away at the age of 99.

Joseph Siravo (The Sopranos) has passed away.

Robert Fletcher, who is considered "the father of the classic Klingon and Vulcan costumes" and was the costume designer for the franchise's first four movies, has passed away.

Lee Aaker, who is best known for playing Rusty on The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin, has passed away.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 04-14-2021 at 12:54 PM.

I remember Lee Aaker in the JOHN WAYNE movie "Hondo". Rest In Peace!

AakerHONDO.jpg

Actress Helen McCrory (Peaky Blinders, the Harry Potter franchise) has passed away.

Felix Silla, best known for playing Cousin Itt on The Addams Family and Twiki on Buck Rogers In the 25th Century, has passed away.

Film director Monte Hellman has passed away.

Rest in Peace, Johnny Crawford.

RifleMan.jpg