Page 151 of 162 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2424

British poet Benjamin Zephaniah, who co-starred in Peaky Blinders, has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actress Ellen Holly (One Life To Live) has passed away.

Actor David McKnight (J.D.'s Revenge, The Hollywood Shuffle) has passed away.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 12-07-2023 at 07:41 PM.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member

Actor Ryan O'Neal has died at age 82.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Actor Ryan O'Neal has died at age 82.
    I looked at his IMDB page and there's not a whole lot that I've actually seen him in. In fact, the only thing I know I ever saw him in was what seems to have been his last role on the TV show Bones. I did like him in that a lot though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I looked at his IMDB page and there's not a whole lot that I've actually seen him in. In fact, the only thing I know I ever saw him in was what seems to have been his last role on the TV show Bones. I did like him in that a lot though.
    I loved him on Bones and in the movie Whats up Doc?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Paper Moon was my favorite of Ryan's films, which he did with his daughter Tatum.

I Remember a movie with him and Shelley Long played a Hollywood couple who daughter played by a young Drew Barrymore divorces them. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I Remember a movie with him and Shelley Long played a Hollywood couple who daughter played by a young Drew Barrymore divorces them. RIP
    Irreconcilable Differences

Actress/producer Keisha Nash Whitaker (Proud), who was also the ex-wife of actor Forest Whitaker, has passed away.

Producer Stan Rogow (Fame, Lizzie McGuire, Darcy's Wild Life and Flight 29 Down) has passed away.

Actor Jack Hogan (Combat!) has passed away.

Actress Shirley Anne Field (The Entertainer, Alfie) has passed away.

Pauline Newstone, Canadian voice actress, is being reported as passed away today, but I'm seeing it's likely she passed in May and we're just now getting word of it.

I mostly know her works as Airrazor (Beast Wars) and Heka (Mummies Alive). She apparently was also one of the voices for Frieza but I never really kept up with DragonBall Z.

RIP

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Well that hits me like a ton of bricks. I've loved him in everything and I mean everything I've seen him in. RIP

****! The death of Andre Braugher is a real loss. As Nate Grey said, the news hits like a ton of bricks.