Page 65 of 160 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

I found out from Richard Marx (the singer), well, from him posting in his Facebook fan page, that Robert Conrad just died. I didn't realize they were close.

He died of heart failure. He was 84. RIP.

EDIT: Always loved the intro to Wild Wild West.

Last edited by Nate Grey; 02-08-2020 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Wild Wild West

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I found out from Richard Marx (the singer), well, from him posting in his Facebook fan page, that Robert Conrad just died. I didn't realize they were close.

He died of heart failure. He was 84. RIP.

EDIT: Always loved the intro to Wild Wild West.

Just saw that myself. "The Wild Wild West" was my favorite live action show when I was a child. Heck, in reruns while I was in college, it was still my favorite. I remember there was always a battle for the televisiion in the college student lounge in the late 1970s because, on weekday afternoons, the girls wanted to watch reruns of Star Trek while the boys wanted to watch reruns of the WWW that was on at the same time.

Robert Conrad was in lots of shows I loved but the most memorable was the WWW. Rest in Peace. Metaphorically, I'd like to picture him having a reunion with Ross Martin and Michael Dunn right now.
    Power with Girl is better.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

no disrespect to will smith but robert conrad is the only james west i love.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    no disrespect to will smith but robert conrad is the only james west i love.
    That movie is why I keep calling it Wild Wild West instead of its actual title The Wild, Wild West. Darnit!

Well, agreed, but regardless I didn't have a problem with the casting, its just the direction and writing that was weird. Like it was trying to be a bad movie.

RIP Kirk Douglas and Robert Conrad grew up on Douglas films 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was my old man's favorite movie and in the early 80's as a little kid I watched reruns of Wild Wild West one of my favorite shows of course I thought that and Batman 66 were "New" shows and not reruns then

Robert Conrad was an actor I saw in a lot of things growing up. But oddly enough, I never saw him in The Wild, Wild West. I remember him more for Baa Baa Black Sheep and the battery commercials. But his all-time greatest role to me was as Pasquinel in the miniseries 'Centennial'.

AAAAConrad.jpg
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    That's terrible. It's one thing to die of old age or complications due to age, but to live that long and then be killed in a stupid accident.
    There is no intelligent way to die anyway.

Former child actor Raphael Coleman (Nanny McPhee) has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Former Night Court actress Paula Kelly has passed away.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Former Night Court actress Paula Kelly has passed away.
    I will always remember her as Marguerite, the housekeeper that Dorothy, Blanche, and Rose hired on The Golden Girls. They thought she had mystical powers and when they fired her, assumed she had put a curse on them. Hilarious episode and Ms. Kelly played Marguerite to perfection.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Since Robert Conrad was in HAWAIIAN EYE, I say "ALOHA!"

RConrad.jpg

Actress Lynn Cohen (Sex and the City & The Hunger Games: Catching Fire) has passed away.

Former Love Island UK host Caroline Flack has died.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 02-15-2020 at 07:10 PM.

The former voice of Mikey on 'Recess' has died.

https://deadline.com/2020/02/jason-d...35-1202861221/
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Extraordinary Member

M*A*S*H* co-star Kellye Nakahara, who played Nurse Kellye Yamato, has passed. It seems like she was on the show through the entire run. She had a few episodes where her character got to be a part of the main story, but she was always there in the background.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...mash-star-dead