Page 104 of 162 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2419

Actor Heath Freeman, (who had a memorable role as a killer on Bones), has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Bergen Williams, best known as Alice the maid in the Quartermaine household from 2002 to 2015, passed away. Its being reported today, but her passing actually occurred in July as reported by her sister who now manages her Twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Bergen Williams, best known as Alice the maid in the Quartermaine household from 2002 to 2015, passed away. Its being reported today, but her passing actually occurred in July as reported by her sister who now manages her Twitter account.
    Here's an article link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Dave Frishberg, the Grammy nominated jazz musician whose work stretched from live performances, studio work and writing for TV and film, has passed away.

He's likely best known by a generation or two of kids who grew up with Schoolhouse Rock, where he was responsible for the famous "I'm Just A Bill" piece.

“Remember kid, there’s heroes and there’s Legends. Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die!”

Actor Art LaFleur, who said that line as Babe Ruth in the baseball classic The Sandlot, has passed away.

LaFleur, who was 78, appeared in numerous movies and TV shows including Field Of Dreams, the 2nd and 3rd Santa Clause movies, M*A*S*H*, Lou Grant, JAG among his credits.

Disney voice actor Will Ryan has passed away.

Former Saturday Night Live cast member and writer Peter Aykroyd has passed away.

Actor Lou Cutell, likely best known for playing "Assman" on Seinfeld and "Amazing Larry" in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, has passed away.

Actor Steve Restivo has passed away.

Playwright and screenwriter Dominic Orlando has passed away.

Extraordinary Member

Daytime Confidential is reporting that soap opera veteran Lisa Brown has died after a brief illness at age 67.

Brown starred as Nola Reardon on The Guiding Light and as Iva Snyder on As The World Turns.

Nola was known for her incredible daydreams and her love story with Quint Chamberlain.

Iva is probably most remembered as the biological mother of Lily Walsh. Iva had been raped as a teenager by her cousin Josh, gave birth to Lily and gave her up for adoption. The scene where Lily finds out this truth is one of the most unforgettable scenes in daytime history.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Daytime Confidential is reporting that soap opera veteran Lisa Brown has died after a brief illness at age 67.

Brown starred as Nola Reardon on The Guiding Light and as Iva Snyder on As The World Turns.

Nola was known for her incredible daydreams and her love story with Quint Chamberlain.

Iva is probably most remembered as the biological mother of Lily Walsh. Iva had been raped as a teenager by her cousin Josh, gave birth to Lily and gave her up for adoption. The scene where Lily finds out this truth is one of the most unforgettable scenes in daytime history.
    Here's an Article Link.

Actor David Gulpilil (Crocodile Dundee, Rabbit-Proof Fence) has passed away.

Actress Arlene Dahl (Journey to the Center of the Earth, Three Little Words and the soap One Life To Live are among her many credits) has passed away. She was also the mother of actor Lorenzo Lamas.

Actor / stuntman Tommy Lane (Shaft, Live And Let Die) has passed away.

Actor Eddie Mekka, best known as Carmine "The Big Ragoo" Ragusa on Laverne & Shirley, has passed away.