Page 148 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2432

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Here's an article link.

Almost the entire cast is gone now, including the ones who were on the show in the beginning before they hit on the "classic" cast.
    Its just Dan and Roz now, right? Quon Le (Mac's wife) was recurring, but I guess she counts.

EDIT: Ah two from BEFORE the "classic cast" is still with us. Lana Wagner (Karen Austin) and Billie Young (Ellen Foley).
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 10-27-2023 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Forgot about Lana and Billie

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Its just Dan and Roz now, right? Quon Le (Mac's wife) was recurring, but I guess she counts.

EDIT: Ah two from BEFORE the "classic cast" is still with us. Lana Wagner (Karen Austin) and Billie Young (Ellen Foley).
    You could make a case for Bumper Robinson (Leon) and someone who had to be written out of the show because he had to play an android for 7 years and 4 movies in Brent Spiner-who was also a recurring person for a time.

Ultimate Member

Yeah Spiners character on the show was about as far from Data as you could get...and physically the actors for Dan and Bull were really big guys.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    You could make a case for Bumper Robinson (Leon) and someone who had to be written out of the show because he had to play an android for 7 years and 4 movies in Brent Spiner-who was also a recurring person for a time.
    I was referring to those who were series regulars not any of the recurring guest stars like Brent Spiner or Bumper Robinson. And Denice Kumagai would probably fall somewhere in the middle because she made so many appearances.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actress Joan Evans (Skirts Ahoy, On The Loose) has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Richard Moll who played Bull on Night Court has died sadly.
    He was really good in that "House" movie with William Katt and George Wendt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Here's an article link.

Almost the entire cast is gone now, including the ones who were on the show in the beginning before they hit on the "classic" cast.
    i loved him as harvey dent/ two face in BTAS.

Extraordinary Member

Just heard. Only 54.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so young. just..............damn.

Fantastic Member

Damn. Chandler was my favorite out of main three male Friends characters.

Of all the things to go out on. It wasn't the drugs the ultimately got him. It was a drowning.

Ultimate Member

Unless they contributed to the drowning in one way or another...

Reports I've seen so far have said there were no drugs on site.

I'm thinking of the various roles I've seen him in and besides Friends, I'd say my favorite would be his few episodes on The West Wing and the movie Fools Rush In. The movie got less than stellar reviews but I always liked it.

Reports I've seen so far have said there were no drugs on site.

I'm thinking of the various roles I've seen him in and besides Friends, I'd say my favorite would be his few episodes on The West Wing and the movie Fools Rush In. The movie got less than stellar reviews but I always liked it.
    "No drugs on site" just means they didn't find any in his home. Doesn't mean they weren't all used up or drugs weren't taken elsewhere, or they didn't find his hiding spot.

Gotta admit, drowning in a jacuzzi is a weird event to...just happen. So something had to have happened to him.

Astonishing Member

May have been heart failure -- brought on by drug abuse. It is possible to drown in even shallow amounts of water -- but is usually brought on by some other condition.

Although the show was kinda built around Ross and Rachel, it was Chandler and Monica who mined the comedy gold.