Page 149 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2432

My heart just sunk when I saw this...

General Hospital Actor Tyler Christopher Dead at 50

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    My heart just sunk when I saw this...

General Hospital Actor Tyler Christopher Dead at 50
    So sad. I think we all hoped he could pull his life together.

Fantastic Member

Jesus Christ. After Matthew Perry died, it had me thinking about Tyler Christopher and all the stuff he'd gone through within the past few years.

Actress Judy Nugent (The Ruggles) has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    "No drugs on site" just means they didn't find any in his home. Doesn't mean they weren't all used up or drugs weren't taken elsewhere, or they didn't find his hiding spot.

Gotta admit, drowning in a jacuzzi is a weird event to...just happen. So something had to have happened to him.
    It could have been long term damage from the drug use, like the wrestler Eddie Guerrero. Even though he was clean at the time of his death, the long term damage had already been done.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Activist Ady Barkan, who was the focus to the documentary Not Going Quietly, has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Peter S. Fischer, who co-created Murder, She Wrote and wrote for series like Columbo, Ellery Queen, Kojak and numerous others, has passed away. He left TV after Murder, She Wrote and became a self-published mystery author with 22 novels to his credit.

Actress Shannon Wilcox (Dallas, Buck James) has passed away. She was also the mother of actress Kelli Williams from The Practice and writer/producer Sean Doyle.a

Taraja Ramsess, who was a stuntman on Black Panther and Avengers: Endgame among numerous other credits, has passed away.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 11-04-2023 at 03:59 PM.

Actor Peter White (All My Children) has passed away.

Actor Evan Ellingson (CSI: Miami, 24)) has passed away.

Robbin Bain, who was a fashion & beauty consultant for Today, has passed away.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 11-06-2023 at 04:12 PM.

Pat E. Johnson, who was a stuntman and was the fight choreographer for The Karate Kid movies (he played a referee in the movies as well), has passed away.

His other works as a stuntman and/or had a small role include Enter The Dragon, The Hunter, A Force of One and three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles films as well.

Extraordinary Member

This is not a person, but we are losing a piece of movie and TV history as I type this, and this is personal; I live two miles from this place, and have for most of my life. Hanger #1 is burning down in a massive inferno. It is one of a pair of wooden blimp hangers built in 1942 for the Navy. It has been used in too many TV shows and movies for a full list, but it's credits include JAG, The X-Files, Mythbusters, Star Trek, Pearl Harbor, and Huell Howser's California's Gold. I shop across the street from it, and I loved standing there and watching the turkey vultures ride the thermals up the sides of this massive building. It was being used as a soundstage, as shown on Mythbusters. It and it's mate are two of the largest free standing wooden structures on Earth, around 350 feet tall and 1000 feet long, big enough for four modern blimps fully closed. When closed, it would form clouds inside in the right conditions. Very sad for me, and a loss for the world.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Pat E. Johnson, who was a stuntman and was the fight choreographer for The Karate Kid movies (he played a referee in the movies as well), has passed away.

His other works as a stuntman and/or had a small role include Enter The Dragon, The Hunter, A Force of One and three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles films as well.
    When I saw that name, I knew immediately who it was. I remembered him from the KK movies as the ref. When I was a kid BTW, I took a few lessons from Fumio Demura, who was Pat Morita's stunt double in those movies. I remember him as both the nicest human being I had ever met, and also potentially one of the scariest. The stuff he could do was...scary.

Actress Janet Landgard (The Donna Reed Show, The Swimmer) has passed away.

TV director Robert Butler, who won two Emmys in his career and was noted for directing the pilot episodes of a host of TV shows among his credits, has passed away. Check out the article link for the list of shows he directed, it's a timeline of TV history.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 11-12-2023 at 02:25 PM.

You need to fix that second link, it's a copy of the first.
    Dark does not mean deep.