Page 160 of 162 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2424

Actress Beth Peters, whose career spanned TV, film and the stage and included roles on General Hospital, The Waltons, Quantum Leap and the movies Back To School & Kandyland amongst her credits, has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actor M. Emmet Walsh, who had more than 200 credits in film and television over a career that started in 1969, has passed away.

If the name isn't familiar, click the link to see a photo of him because chances are you've seen him in SOMETHING that you've watched. Hell, I just saw him a couple days ago on an episode of NYPD Blue during my rewatch of that series.

He was in Blade Runner, The Jerk, Knives Out and Blood Simple amongst his movie roles. On TV, he had roles on The X-Files, Frasier, Sneaky Pete and The Righteous Gemstones alongside a host of other roles.
    Just saw this sad to see he was one of those character actors I remember seeing a lot as a kid in the 80's. I clearly remember him from Missing in Action and an episode of the Tales from the Crypt where it ends with his wife stuffing him.

Actress, dancer and activist Julie Robinson Belafonte (the ex-wife of Harry Belafonte) has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actor Ron Harper (Land of the Lost, Planet of the Apes TV series) has passed away.

Two time Emmy-winning producer Paula Weinstein, who also executive produced Grace and Frankie as well as producing such films as The Fabulous Baker Boys and The Perfect Storm, has passed away.

Oscar nominated stop-motion animator Eli Noyes has passed away.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actor Ron Harper (Land of the Lost, Planet of the Apes TV series) has passed away.
    I remember him as Uncle Jack on the final season of Land Of The Lost. The actor who played the dad left the show so they needed an adult character and he was Uncle Jack.

Actor Fritz Wepper (Cabaret) has passed away.

Actress Jennifer Leak (Yours, Mine and Ours, Guiding Light, Another World, The Young & The Restless) has passed away.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...a0d7f139&ei=19

"Louis Gossett Jr., 1st Black man to win supporting actor Oscar, dies at 87"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

RIP to one of my favorites.

Growing up in the 80's I saw him in tons of things, but two favorites were Iron Eagles and Enemy Mine RIP.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Growing up in the 80's I saw him in tons of things, but two favorites were Iron Eagles and Enemy Mine RIP.
    He won an Oscar for Officer And A Gentleman, was in Roots apparently, (never seen it, it was before my time). Guy was a legend.

Even when the movie he was in turned out to be total garbage, Lou always turned in something worth watching. He may have been the ONLY thing worth seeing in some films, but he never phoned it in.
    Dark does not mean deep.

He was in a lot of roles from shows and movies I saw in my childhood. He was always good, even if the flick itself was garbage he always brought his A-game. RIP.