Page 115 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2419

Stephen S. Thompson, the BAFTA-award winning screenwriter for the British drama Sitting In Limbo, has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actor Brad Johnson (Always) has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    62, died from COVID, which makes us wonder if he was vaccinated.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

He was the Dad from John Woo's Lost in Space WB pilot.

And the lead in Soldier of Fortune, later renamed Special Ops Force.

Singer Julee Cruise, best known for her collaborations with director David Lynch, has passed away.

Philip Baker Hall Dies At 90

He was in a lot of stuff, but I remember him best from a short-lived show called "The Loop." RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Philip Baker Hall Dies At 90

He was in a lot of stuff, but I remember him best from a short-lived show called "The Loop." RIP.
    He made an impression in pretty much everything he did. Movies like Hard Eight, Boogie Nights and The Insider and on TV starting with classic shows like M*A*S*H*, Good Times to memorable guest roles on The West Wing and The Newsroom. You know you've had to have seen him in something given that he has 185 credits according to IMDB.

Joyce Rebeta-Burditt, author and creator of the TV series Diagnosis Murder, has passed away.

He made an impression in pretty much everything he did. Movies like Hard Eight, Boogie Nights and The Insider and on TV starting with classic shows like M*A*S*H*, Good Times to memorable guest roles on The West Wing and The Newsroom. You know you've had to have seen him in something given that he has 185 credits according to IMDB.
    He was also Lt. Bookman on an episode of Seinfeld, and returned as one of the witnesses in the finale.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Everett Peck, the creator of Duckman, has passed away.

Actor Tyler Sanders has passed away.

Retired

No mention of the passing of Jean-Louis Trintignant?

He was a major star of French films, with a career spanning several decades.

Trintignant starred in one of my favourite Eric Rohmer movies--MA NUIT CHEZ MAUDE (My Night at Maude's). He was also in such films as UN HOMME ET UNE FEMME (A Man and a Woman) directed by Claude LeLouch, Bertolucci's IL CONFORMISTA, Etorre Scola's LA NUIT DE VARENNES, Truffaut's VIVEMENT DIMANCHE! Girod's LE BON PLAISIR, Kieslowski's TROIS COULEURS: ROUGE and Michael Haneke's AMOUR and HAPPY END.

Glen Trotiner, who was the first or second assistant director on movies like Captain America: The First Avenger, Independence Day and TV series like ER and Mozart In The Jungle as well as a number of other credits over a four decades long career, has passed away.

Actress Maureen Arthur, who is likely best known for appearing in the Broadway and big screen versions of How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, has passed away.

Oscar and Emmy-nominated producer Robert A. Katz has passed away.

Oscar-nominated producer Duncan Henderson has passed away.

Barry Garron, the former president of the TV Critics Association and the former TV critic for The Hollywood Reporter has passed away.