Page 90 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2431

TV producer Jeffrey M. Hayes, who worked on Star Trek: The Next Generation (amongst a bunch of other shows), has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actor George Segal (Just Shoot Me, The Goldbergs) has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

He was a big star in his day. I always remember him from King Rat.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member

I always enjoy reading the tributes from people who knew or worked with a celebrity. Here's a link to some tributes to George Segal.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...oldbergs-death

Houston Tumlin, who appeared as Will Ferrell's son in Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, has died.

Former child actor Kim Tyler, who guest starred on The Andy Griffith Show and co-starred on the sitcom Please Don't Eat The Daisies, has passed away.

Jessica Walter has passed away at 80

I know Lucille Bluth is her most famous role, but she was always one of *the* highlights for Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

I know Lucille Bluth is her most famous role, but she was always one of *the* highlights for Archer.
    Damn shame. She had memorable guest appearances on The Big Bang Theory and NCIS that I remember fondly.

Actor Richard Gilliland, who is likely best known for his recurring role as J.D. Shackelford on Designing Women (where he met his wife Jean Smart), has passed away.

Well, maybe not a name who's going to be recognized a lot around here but the french director Bertrand Tavernier passed away at the age of 79.

He was mostly prolific during the 80's and 90's.

March 25th is turning out to be a sad day. Can't think of the last time this many celebrities passed all at once.

Not sure how many remember Craig “muMs” Grant, he was in a lot of things here and there including Oz and The Dave Chappelle Show. Well he too has passed away. RIP.

Extraordinary Member

She was always so sexy to me. Even as she got older, she still just had such a sexiness about her. I loved her voice, too. And she seemed to have such a fun personality in real life. Such a loss.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actor Richard Gilliland, who is likely best known for his recurring role as J.D. Shackelford on Designing Women (where he met his wife Jean Smart), has passed away.
    I first remember seeing him in a wonderful tv rendition of "Little Women" in the late 1970s. He played Laurie to Susan Dey's Jo.

Then, he had a regular role on the final season of "The Waltons" playing Jonesy, who was a veterinarian and ended up becoming Mary Ellen's second husband.

My heart goes out to Jean Smart and their family. He was a good actor IMO.

She was in the movie 'PCU' when she was in her fifties and she was attractive even then.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

This is such a huge loss. I was trying to think of my favorite one of he quotes from Archer and Arrested Development but there are just too many too choose from. Loved the fact that she was always the secret mastermind of the Bluth clan. She’ll be deeply missed.