Page 99 of 162 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2423

Actor Jean-Paul Belmondo, probably best known for starring in the film Breathless, has passed away.

Irma Kalish, one of the first female producers/writers in TV, has passed away. She teamed with her husband and worked solo as well on sitcoms from the 1960s through the 1980's including All In The Family, Maude, Good Times and The Facts Of Life among her extensive list of credits. She also served as one of the first presidents of Women In Film.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Actor Jean-Paul Belmondo, probably best known for starring in the film Breathless, has passed away
    Ah, dear ol' bebel. I feel really sad about this one.

Longtime children's TV executive Linda Kahn has has passed away. She worked for Nickelodeon, MTV Networks and Scholastic among other stops during her career.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Actor Michael Constantine, who won an Emmy Award for the TV series Room 222 and is perhaps best known as the father in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, has passed away.

Another police academy cop gone. Rip Mauser the other captain harris.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/10/enter...cli/index.html

Actor-writer Ben Best (Eastbound & Down) has passed away.

Robin French, the former Paramount production chief and talent agent, has passed away.

Sondra James, who had a number of roles in TV, film (2019's Joker) and theater as well as running the postproduction looping groups Speakeasy, has passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Did not see that coming at all.

Still surprises me that in this age of things like TMZ and rampant social media activity that a celebrity can keep a nine-year battle with cancer private. I'm glad they can, don't get me wrong. Just surprises me.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Whose death you did not see coming? You guessed it. Norm McDonald.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Did not see that coming at all.

Still surprises me that in this age of things like TMZ and rampant social media activity that a celebrity can keep a nine-year battle with cancer private. I'm glad they can, don't get me wrong. Just surprises me.
    Maybe the new media and social media just didn't care that much about him...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Maybe the new media and social media just didn't care that much about him...
    I'd agree with this sentiment if there hadn't been similar situations with other celebrities in the past.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Joel Rapp, who served as a film and TV writer as well as an entertainment executive, has passed away. He would go on to author 14 books on indoor gardening and cooking and regularly appeared on Live With Regis and Kathie Lee as their gardening expert.

Jane Powell, one of the last remaining Golden Age actresses, has passed away. She appeared in Royal Wedding, where she danced with Fred Astaire and was in the 1954 movie musical Seven Brides For Seven Brothers among her extensive film, TV and stage career.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Rest In Peace Don Collier. I remember those HUBBA BUBBA commercials well.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ns-1235012882/

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Rest In Peace Jane Powell. Love your singing voice.