Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    He actually was sent flying over the railing of a boat. And she was actually pulling him forward by the cloak at the same time, so that's even more force her fist would have to apply to toss him like that.

I sure as hell hope they weren't applying a physics engine to the character models for this scene(and since I don't know what they model and produce with...) because if they did, then we have a chicken-winged punch with screwed up footwork, above the shoulder, no follow-through and very little rotation sending an average weight human backwards nearly end-over-end.

That's Makenouchi Ippo punching power right off the bat, when he's bloodlusted, without any coaching.

If there's a physics engine involved, and its set to reflect our values for environment she'd be better off changing her name to mANNA Paquiao.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I sure as hell hope they weren't applying a physics engine to the character models for this scene(and since I don't know what they model and produce with...) because if they did, then we have a chicken-winged punch with screwed up footwork, above the shoulder, no follow-through and very little rotation sending an average weight human backwards nearly end-over-end.

That's Makenouchi Ippo punching power right off the bat, when he's bloodlusted, without any coaching.

If there's a physics engine involved, and its set to reflect our values for environment she'd be better off changing her name to mANNA Paquiao.
    As Watcher's link showed, its pretty much consistent with other things she did, like chucking a stone bust across room by accident, launching wolves with a lute, chucking sacks filled with carrots and axes, bending trees, slicing a rope that could hold up 2 people at once with a single slash of a knife, etc...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    As Watcher's link showed, its pretty much consistent with other things she did, like chucking a stone bust across room by accident, launching wolves with a lute, chucking sacks filled with carrots and axes, bending trees, slicing a rope that could hold up 2 people at once with a single slash of a knife, etc...
    I just ran through the site a little bit and DAMN, if any of those are true I'm hoping for an Infinity Gauntlet-esque mega X-over. Only issue is that we need one badguy to rule them all.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I just ran through the site a little bit and DAMN, if any of those are true I'm hoping for an Infinity Gauntlet-esque mega X-over. Only issue is that we need one badguy to rule them all.
    I've got you covered. Sorta.