Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I really wished this was included in the Spider-Verse mega trade but GAH, its not!
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by arosenbarger View Post
    I really wished this was included in the Spider-Verse mega trade but GAH, its not!
    Mayday (or at least her brother) are major players in this story, what sense is there in leaving something that spotlights her out?

BANNED

I don't think that's true. I'll believe it when I see it.

Looks like if Spider-Verse #3 sells well, there is a chance of a new Mayday series. I'm picking up my copy.
    Mooper Films

BANNED

COLLECTING: Amazing Spider-Man 7-15, Superior Spider-Man 32-33, Free Comic Book Day 2014 (Guardians of the Galaxy) 1 (5 page Spider-Man story), Spider-Verse 1-2, Spider-Verse Team-Up 1-3, Scarlet Spiders 1-3, Spider-Woman 1-4, Spider-Man 2099 6-8

It's there under Team-Up. The Edge Of stuff is what got cut, I assume to be marketed as it's own trade. I'm pretty darn disappointed about it. Still, can't go wrong for 20 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    COLLECTING: Amazing Spider-Man 7-15, Superior Spider-Man 32-33, Free Comic Book Day 2014 (Guardians of the Galaxy) 1 (5 page Spider-Man story), Spider-Verse 1-2, Spider-Verse Team-Up 1-3, Scarlet Spiders 1-3, Spider-Woman 1-4, Spider-Man 2099 6-8

It's there under Team-Up. The Edge Of stuff is what got cut, I assume to be marketed as it's own trade. I'm pretty darn disappointed about it. Still, can't go wrong for 20 bucks.
    You nabbed the mega trade when Amazon goofed the price, too?

NICE!!!
    I love comics and make art. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ARose...9658123?ref=hl

NICE!!!
    Well it wasn't so much of goofing the price as it was the early pre-order price. But even without the Edge of Spider-Verse stuff, it's still a steal of a price for that low.

BANNED

NICE!!!
    I saw someone mention the pre-order price here a while back and jumped on it. After consulting the lady, of course. It was an incredible deal.

I get why they did it. Pre-orders shot the omnibus up in the Amazon charts and the book hadn't even come out yet.

BANNED

Hey Gang,

If you've heard the latest news about Spider-verse,then you know something new about Spider-verse Team-up#3.

See you there,
    Tom,Ron&Sal.
    http://www.comicboards.com/php/show....&layout=thread

Looks like Uncle Ben and Mayday are the ones being paired up

BANNED

I'd have preferred Ham 'cause they already have a connection from earlier in the series, but getting to meet Uncle Ben is cool too.

I'd have preferred Ham 'cause they already have a connection from earlier in the series, but getting to meet Uncle Ben is cool too.
    Considering May's in the middle of a breakdown, her teaming up with an alternate version of her Great Uncle Ben should be interesting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Considering May's in the middle of a breakdown, her teaming up with an alternate version of her Great Uncle Ben should be interesting.
    Yeah, definitely. If you're gonna get reminded of the the mantra, might as well get it from the man himself.

Yeah, definitely. If you're gonna get reminded of the the mantra, might as well get it from the man himself.
    that it does. though mayday also hanging with "her uncle ben" would also add a lot, after all she's a visual representation of his legacy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I second that quote because despite all we heard of how Ben Reilly was an influence on Mayday I have to admit that Spider-girl had to be the first with little to no mention of Uncle Ben in the entire series.

I'll be getting SVTU #3 because of Anya. So high-five and good luck to getting a new May ongoing!