Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    I've played it, it sucks. It fact everything I said before seems to hold true, to the point I'm not even sure why you tried calling me out for it....hell, they could have given every character their own set of unique combos if you just had to pay attention to screen tap timing. The game needs something more to set characters apart from one another, as it is the different characters feel like little more then different skins. And while you are play the game the characters do seem to be completely without character.
    Oh wow, you came back! Lol. I didn't try to call you out on it. I did call you out on it (even if I wasn't really expecting you to still be paying attention to this topic). I'm glad you at least tried it, instead of just posting pre-Alpha footage as the basis of your argument.

There's more than one super-move, they gain more as you Rank up your hero or get higher Stars heroes. However, it's incredibly difficult to get any 3-star or 4-star heroes, to the point where you'd be a fool (or just very rich...) to even try to spend real money getting them from the "random chance" items.

That leads to a problem later in the game that many people are coming up against, where it's difficult to proceed past a certain point because it just gets too hard for 2-star heroes and you really need to start getting higher ranks or 3-star and 4-star heroes just to proceed in Quest at all. I haven't hit that wall yet, but I'm considering quitting the game just because of the repetitiveness of Quest mode so far (I have to grind certain levels over and over again to get items to proceed in Quest mode).

I've played it and I've liked it without spending real money. It's fun for quick brawls and leveling up heroes and such. But if you don't like to be online to play your games (or can't due to a bad connection, etc.), there's really no defending an online-only mobile game.

X-Com style turn-based tactics game while building your own base sounds like what another developer tried to do with Marvel Avengers Alliance Tactics... that game failed within a month or two of release. Not because it wasn't fun, though, it was... they just stopped releasing content, stopped correcting bugs, and ran the game into the ground. Apparently it wasn't generating enough revenue for them.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Oh wow, you came back! Lol. I didn't try to call you out on it. I did call you out on it (even if I wasn't really expecting you to still be paying attention to this topic). I'm glad you at least tried it, instead of just posting pre-Alpha footage as the basis of your argument.

There's more than one super-move, they gain more as you Rank up your hero or get higher Stars heroes. However, it's incredibly difficult to get any 3-star or 4-star heroes, to the point where you'd be a fool (or just very rich...) to even try to spend real money getting them from the "random chance" items.

That leads to a problem later in the game that many people are coming up against, where it's difficult to proceed past a certain point because it just gets too hard for 2-star heroes and you really need to start getting higher ranks or 3-star and 4-star heroes just to proceed in Quest at all. I haven't hit that wall yet, but I'm considering quitting the game just because of the repetitiveness of Quest mode so far (I have to grind certain levels over and over again to get items to proceed in Quest mode).

I've played it and I've liked it without spending real money. It's fun for quick brawls and leveling up heroes and such. But if you don't like to be online to play your games (or can't due to a bad connection, etc.), there's really no defending an online-only mobile game.

X-Com style turn-based tactics game while building your own base sounds like what another developer tried to do with Marvel Avengers Alliance Tactics... that game failed within a month or two of release. Not because it wasn't fun, though, it was... they just stopped releasing content, stopped correcting bugs, and ran the game into the ground. Apparently it wasn't generating enough revenue for them.
    I said you tried because everything I said before was right. Everyone does have the same combo. There is no movement besides dashing back and forward. The characters are all lstone faced and without any flourish of character. It is one of the most lazy fighting game I've ever seen. And paid stuff does look horrible. The stuff I said about the game clearly wasn't all based on the gif I posted before, given it shows nothing of the paid part of the game. Although the actual gameplay hasn't changed at all since, everyone still plays the same way outside of the one super move.

It's hard to call this game fun, you just mindlessly tap the screen. Gameplay wise this game is nothing.

I found out that under the Mutants, the strongest 2 characters to play with are Archangel and Iceman.

Who are the strongest in the other classes?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Iceman and Archangel are indeed the strongest of Mutant characters you can use in CoC. I believe Sunspot and Namor are also very strong, but don't have those myself

The Mystics strongest are Mordo and Doc. Strange.

The strongest Science are Cap America (Infinity War), MODOK and Wasp

Tech are Punisher 2099, Darkhawk, Spidey (Stark) and Ghost,

Cosmic: Jean Grey and Hyperion

Finally the best of Skill: Nick Fury, Blade and Killmonger
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================