Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

I guess my only request...if they do this or not...is that (and I believe they did with Samuel L. Jackson's first AoS appearance) they don't use footage that is going to appear in the movie. If you are going to go out of your way to use someone from the movie...have it be new footage...or something that you cut out of the movie prior to release. The footage from Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the same footage from AoS. Don't do that!

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    I'll be curious if Clint and Bobbi have any interaction here or if Lance is indeed the substitute husband for her in the MCU (she could have two exes or maybe she meets him here and Widow will just have to watch out)
    Seeing as it looks like Age of Ultron is going to have Natasha and Bruce as love interests I don't think Natasha would care too much if Clint falls for another woman.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

Quote Originally Posted by Thennary Nak View Post
    Seeing as it looks like Age of Ultron is going to have Natasha and Bruce as love interests I don't think Natasha would care too much if Clint falls for another woman.
    I never even got the idea Clint and Natasha were an item, even in the Avengers. I just thought they were very close friends and comrades.

If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Renner shoot left-handed? The picture has Hawkeye shooting right-handed.
    "You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I never even got the idea Clint and Natasha were an item, even in the Avengers. I just thought they were very close friends and comrades.
    I thought they were at least formerly an item in Avengers, their banter seemed like romantic partners to me. And she wears a necklace with an arrow on it in Winter Soldier.

I hope it's true. Hawkeye isn't getting his own movie anytime soon. Plus, with Mockingbird now part of the team, I think that would create some interesting dynamics.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

He would be great staying on tv

BANNED

It would be cool to have one of the Avengers hang out with AOS. I wonder what interesting interactions he'd have with all the characters, especially a possible love triangle with Bobbi and Lance. I wonder all what he had been doing since SHIELD fell apart. Do Clint and Natasha know Coulson is alive? Will he be working with the Avengers when/if he pops up on the show?