View Poll Results: What is your fave J. Drew Costume?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowl 1

2 2.70%
  • Cowl 2

3 4.05%
  • Iconic

48 64.86%
  • Super-Gliders

1 1.35%
  • New

24 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Attachment 14964

Other:

the Age of X re-imagining of Drew as Redback, has a lot going for it that I wish had carried over to the updated look. Though, admittedly some areas are too " Black Widow".
    Nice outfit. It'd have worked out quite nicely for her in Secret Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    As Madame Web, Julia was boring. I was glad that she was a part of Spider-Man's world, even though she should have worked with Spidey on occasion as his ally, like the Black Cat used to do. Too bad, Julia has been placed in a coma since the start of Superior Spider-Man.

As for Jessica's new costume, they could have done so much better than that. Even the Hostess version could have been a cool costume for Jessica:

Julia being in a coma since the last issues of Amazing Spider-Man prior to the launch of Superior Spider-Man pisses me off, too. If Spider-Verse doesn't end or climax with her waking up to play a pivotal role in the defeat of the Inheritors, I will be even more pissed. Hell, why not have Mattie Franklin from a universe where she didn't die in Grim Hunt, or Charlotte Witter recruited by the Superior Spider-Man, since he was the one who empowered her as a slightly different kind of totemic predator to the Spiders (draining their powers into herself instead of their life-forces) when he was still Doctor Octopus?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Those are some good pictures. Nice finds. If there isn't a Captain Marvel/Spider-Woman crossover/team-up arc sometime this year, I will be disappointed, especially since they both still need some closure from The Enemy Within.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If there isn't a Captain Marvel/Spider-Woman crossover/team-up arc sometime this year, I will be disappointed, especially since they both still need some closure from The Enemy Within.
    I'm pretty sure the next issue of Captain Marvel will have a decent amount of Spider-Woman in it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I'm pretty sure the next issue of Captain Marvel will have a decent amount of Spider-Woman in it.
    Thanks. Something to look forward to, I suppose. Maybe that's where the air gets cleared between them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I so much prefer the 'iconic' version of her costume. For me, 'iconic' Spider Woman is drawn by Steve Leialoha...massive long flowing hair and all.

Im not totally against the new costume though.

Iconic costume is iconic.

Iconic for me definitely.... Those long locks should really be a wig on her outfit as well... Silly for Jess to still be dying her own hair black.