Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Looking good.

Hopefully we'll see it in colour soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    What makes you think that? The texture alone doesn't imply that, otherwise Cavill would have had a blue shield on his chest
    It looks like it's the same colour as the rest of the bodysuit and not the same one as the gloves and cowl. I hope i am proven wrong.

It looks raw I like it. They're really pushing the Dark Knight Returns angle. I just hope the movie can do it justice :/
    Formerly known as YMCMB

Incredible Member

Pretty cool. The ears remind me a little of Adam West. The scultpted armour and car are pretty Nolan-esque.
    Anything can look cool in one photo though, wonder what it looks like in motion and next to real human actors?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    It looks like it's the same colour as the rest of the bodysuit and not the same one as the gloves and cowl. I hope i am proven wrong.
    If so, that's the only change I'd make.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    No way that's cloth! It's muscled rubber a la Tim Burton. Affleck could never buff up that well.

Can't say I love the cowl ears, much more fan of the Neal Adams look.
    The guy is 6'4''. Look at him.

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    The chin was never the issue, it's the acting. Everyone only remembers his bad roles (including Daredevil) and no one gives him props for his good roles (because the bad outweigh them by a ton).
    The bad come from about ten years ago, and most his recent efforts have been far better. It's fairly safe to say he's grown as an actor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post

The bad come from about ten years ago, and most his recent efforts have been far better. It's fairly safe to say he's grown as an actor.
    Even in that picture, he looks really small when compared to that suit.

And it's true, the bad roles are a long time ago, and I agree he's grown as an actor. But the public at large still remembers those bad roles, precisely because they were really really bad.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Affleck kills it as Batman, it's just I don't have a lot of faith in the director or the screenwriter.

Lighter version. More details exposed.

image.jpg
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

We finally get a grey suit!

Don't like the fat Batlogo personally, I like How it's like a mesh armoured suit like in the Arkham Games, those ears are ripped from frank Miller/Jim Lee. The cowl looks like leather which makes me wonder how hot it must get in there. Gloves look cool but i'd like to see a repeat of what Rocksteady did with the gauntlets.

I'm not big on MoS but this is cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Also, I don't get how Affleck doesn't look like Bruce Wayne. Good looking white dude with money. Yeah, that sounds like Bruce Wayne to me.
    In a sense, Affleck reminds a bit of George Clooney--in that they both definitely have the look and charisma to pull of the Playboy Bruce Wayne, and both have had smaller roles that show they could pull off the darker role of Batman. Clooney just got the short-end of the stick by having his time as Batman be in a movie that was just a big campy toy commercial. Hopefully Affleck has better luck.

Looks great. That huge Bat-symbol is gorgeous. I'm glad they're going with grey and black as well.

My only concern is that he won't be able to turn his head in the cowl. That would be a big step back from the Bale Batsuit.
    Russia is cold, why can't Batman have a warm hat?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post

He looks really awesome in this pic. I hope he doesnt age as fast as Bale (who looked quite beat in TDR) or at least that WB wont be afraid to recast if need be. I dunno, Affleck is already 41 so... i'm fearful of that.

Yay or nay is batman roiding now or is it just the suit

Quote Originally Posted by Batmankoff View Post
    Looks great. That huge Bat-symbol is gorgeous. I'm glad they're going with grey and black as well.

My only concern is that he won't be able to turn his head in the cowl. That would be a big step back from the Bale Batsuit.
    If that is the case, then they should have given him a helmet style cowl, and then CGIed the neck on. This is 2014, neither the movement, nor the suit should suffer when we have computers that can do wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I dunno, Affleck is already 41 so... i'm fearful of that.
    They seem to be drawing from pretty heavily from The Dark Knight Returns, so they've probably written him as an older Batman. Also, given the time table for Justice League, they're probably shooting JL not too long after MoS 2. Affleck will barely even have time to fall out of shape.
    Russia is cold, why can't Batman have a warm hat?