Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
My theory about Secret Wars is far simpler - latest Incursion is 616 and 1610, the heroes of both universes clearly don't want to kill each other, Beyonder is revealed as the mastermind overseeing the Incursions, both universes blow up, then it's revealed the 'losing' universes which Beyonder thinks most interesting makes up his new Battleworld.

And in my opinion the best and balliest way for Secret Wars to end is leaving Battleworld as it is, with the numerous realities and character interacting togethjer in the aftermath of defeating the Beyonder, and characters like Ultron, the Marvel Zombies, AOA Apoc and Maestro to act as enemies.
I could see that happening. And it would also certainly simply their multiverse. Only problem is that it eliminates stories like Spider-Verse from happening. Are we just supposed to assume all of these Earth's are dead? If your theory is correct, why would Marvel start up a book like spider-gwen knowing they have to kill her off and cancel the book after secret wars? Just doesn't add up.