Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default The Draw Me An X Showcase

The Draw Me An X threads were really popular, but due to the conversion of the boards (early 2012), and the CBR reboot (early 2014) the original D.M.A.X art & threads have been lost. This thread will be the hub for all present and future D.M.A.X art and also Draw me an X Art Jams.

Draw Me an X is simple, draw your favorite X-Man or Men and post. You can use pencil, ink, construction paper, computer, etc. All art levels are accepted and encouraged to participate.

*Art Moderator, mattbib must be recognized for starting the original threads.*
    Last edited by R.E.B; 04-30-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Cool!!!

Count me in

Losing all those awesome jam threads is majorly disheartening. Lots of fun art, fond memories, and major creativity in those old jams. First we seemed to have lost Pyrde15, who spearheaded some great jams, and then the forums got reset, losing those all of those precious memories as well.
    Last edited by Zhaxra; 05-01-2014 at 12:28 AM.

Are these even allowed in here anymore? Or they belong in the Artist & Writer Showcase? What about Community Projects?...

I am tempted to go and download all those Pryde15's Jams into my hard drive.

I call dibs on starting the next X-Jam!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    This is too cute! Glad to see you and your artwork here.

Thanks, former Justin!

How does the 52-reboot of the forums affect the jams that were currently in place, such as pryde15's Brave and the Bold jam or your Draw me an Avenger Jam?

Prettier than you. - Remy Shiver's Avatar

I was wondering about the Art Jams too, hoping the creators will simply remake the current threads.

*and since I have no clue how long the old forms will be around I'm saving so much art I love that people drawn in them.

BANNED

I'll add some pics later. Mostly Psylocke dominated, but i've a few others.

When I get back from vacation, I will continue the Avengers jam and try to make the best of the changes. I have everyone's entries saved. As for the next X-jam... All New Draw Me An X-Jam I?

BANNED

hey guys... I'm such an idiot sometimes, I kept trying to log in and had no idea what happened to the forums.. glad to see you're all back. Sad that all the hard work was lost...

Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post
    hey guys... I'm such an idiot sometimes, I kept trying to log in and had no idea what happened to the forums.. glad to see you're all back. Sad that all the hard work was lost...
    I knew what was happening and still tried to log on. We have 14 days to save everything we can from the old forums; and I don't know, maybe ask Pryde15 to renew the threads?

The Make an X-vignette was almost completed.

I'll do what I can to help

Quote Originally Posted by Graconius View Post
    I knew what was happening and still tried to log on. We have 14 days to save everything we can from the old forums; and I don't know, maybe ask Pryde15 to renew the threads?

The Make an X-vignette was almost completed.
    Crap! I just realized I never finished my entry for that. I'm such a space cadet sometimes. Oh well, back to Civ5 for the moment. ;p

BANNED

Psylocke Earth 9997 (Earth-X)
    Here she goes the same adventures as her Earth 616 counterpart up to the Seige Perilous. On Earth 616, we all know she became The Eurasian ninja. On Earth 9997, of the Earth/Universe-X Series, she goes through but ends up in Otherworld. There she learns to control her Psionic powers even more due to Roma and Merlyns Training. At the end of the Trilogy becomes the Apprentice of Dr. Strange. So I did an Image of her after her time with Strange was completed.