Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Anya Corazon. I don't care who it used to belong to, but that black costume she now wears sends nothing but negative connotations due to its design being more associated with Venom than Julia Carpenter.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    Anya Corazon. I don't care who it used to belong to, but that black costume she now wears sends nothing but negative connotations due to its design being more associated with Venom than Julia Carpenter.
    The only good thing that costume brought was all the flirting between her and Rikki.

I agree that she needs some redesign.

Shadowcat.

Firestar. Not too much. Her costume gives her that familiarity/ history.

Justice. Like I get the cape. His whole dream of being a hero. I don't get the name. It's just... It comes off as arrogant. It feels more suitable to a vigilante type. Not that I want him to have Marvel Boy back either.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Psylocke
    Black Panther- His costume needs to be a bit more regal or detailed.
    Hawkeye- The Sunglasses just look ridicolous.
    Marvel Boy-His costume is so bland. I thought that his Protector armour looked better.
    Scarlet Witch-her current costume just looks bizzare, and awkward to run in. I don't think that the witch has ever had a good costume.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Clint Barton's costume isn't nearly silly enough.
    Angela's costume is very sadly dated.
    Magik and Emma Frost's costumes seem to have no rhyme or reason. Like, I get having a revealing Emma Frost costume, but how do those pieces of cloth stay on the sides of her torso? And a boob window and midriff for Magik is just way too different from her old looks.
    I don't know if Elektra needs a redesign, but I've seen really fun takes outside of comic books that no one ever seems to implement on the page.
    X-23 should be wearing something other than standard-issue X-gear.
    I don't blame Kris Anka for the Dazzler design, but I think making her go "punk" is a trite and boring character direction - she needs to be in something disco or disco-equivalent.

Definitely Dr. Strange - I don't think I've liked a single one of his look. There was one that he had that looked kinda cool when Joe Madureira drew it, but I can't think of how good it would look if someone else drew it. I can't think of a Dr. Strange costume that I thought "Man, that's epic!"

Cyclops - Yeah, pretty much all his costumes suck hard. The latest sucks the hardest.
    Rogue - I hate her current look
    Psylocke - Current looks = boring as Hell
    Emma Frost - Her current looks very distinctive. It looks like another Chris Bachalo costume
    Hawkeye - Current costume is just bland. The old costumes were just terrible.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Its probably cause I was a child of the 90's, but I've always liked Jim Lee's Cyclops look and hated when they strayed from that. Others I think need work:

Havok - same with Cyke where I have no idea why they thought going back to cowls was the right move.
    Falcon - this is before he became Cap obviously, but his Falcon costume is lame. When he goes back to being Falcon in a few years it needs to be in an updated outfit.
    Hercules - although as I type this I seem to recall that when he got depowered he got a new costume. Did that look stick?
    Stingray - too bland.
    Rachel Grey - the spiked jacket is just awful

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Th Falcon's current outfit-it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too busy.
    It's just ugly, as sin. Then again, when they released images of it, the Marvel NOW Captain America costume looked like crap, so maybe it's just something related to being Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I don't know if she needs a complete redesign, but I think Elektra's costume could use some tweaking.
    Sad
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post

Sad
    Ha, as the seemingly lone change-resistant Elektra fan I am often alone in my opinions. I remember, pre-Thunderbolts, being the only one wanting her on a team title.

Luke Cage !!
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    The only good thing that costume brought was all the flirting between her and Rikki.

I agree that she needs some redesign.
    Or just let her wear Venom for a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Spider-Woman?

Magik - Not really a fan of Bachalo's recycled costumes. I think with a few tweaks her Phoenix Five costume would have been perfect.
    Yes.
    A snip here and a cut there and the Phoenix Five costume would have been a really great base to work with. I loved her boots and the red and gold really worked for her.

I'd return Blue Marvel to his original costume. Glad he's wearing the cape again, but I still miss the mask.

Jeez so much hate for Strange's costume lol. It's so iconic though! I was so bummed when he had just the trench coat. He's definitely no Constantine.

I'd change Hawkeye's back if anything.

And maybe have a definitive look for Hellstrom too. Shirtless with leather pants is not a costume.

I'd like to see Carol Danver's old costume back as well.

Is Hank Pym still the Wasp? I'd nerf that too. Back to Yellowjacket. Thought that costume was cool.

iMan 42s

War Machine appearing more streamlined. I like the idea behind Iron-man 2.0 where not all wars need big guns and heavy armor but let's have Rhodey wear an armor streamlined for superheroes but outfitted for combat if that makes any sense.Kind of like Bleeding edge crossed with the modular armor but with a bit of Iron man 2 thrown in for good measure.

Spider-man because I'm curious if something can beat the classic costume and be completely recognizable as spiderman.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.