Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite AMVs

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Super Somalian God.
    Really? Because Super Saiyan God for Vegeta and Goku is their Super Saiyan mode but blue instead of yellow. That's just his normal haircut, but blue.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Really? Because Super Saiyan God for Vegeta and Goku is their Super Saiyan mode but blue instead of yellow. That's just his normal haircut, but blue.
    That's an interesting typo I missed, there..

Anyway, yea.. I suppose that is rather strange, maybe it's just something they missed? If not it'll likely be explained at some point.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I've got a question... Why exactly is Trunks' hair/eyebrows/eyes blue?
    Kinda simple really. Bulma usually has blue hair and eyes (except when they are more green). She is Trunks's mother. So... Trunks started out with purple(?) hair, but apparently the shade settled as he got older into blue.

Not too unusual for hair to shift shades over the years. EDIT: Especially considering his half-breed status.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Extraordinary Member

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

- C.S. Lewis

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile