Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
Marvel isn't going to re-boot. And I'm 100% sure they'll save some of the other universes because Marvel needs a functional multiverse.

As Prof.Warren said, Marvel just keep teasing fans because they've heard about the speculation.

Marvel might re-boot one day but not right now when they have so many things going on.

And let me say this, I don't see Marvel synching up the movie universe with the comic universe simply because logistically, it's impossible to do. Some elements might bleed into each other but they literally can not work around the movies nebulous plans.
We are now in 2014. Between 2008 and now marvel comics has put out 10 very succesful movies that make up the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
RIGHT NOW is an absolutley PERFECT moment for marvel comics to not have the 616 Marvel Universe be the main marvel universe but instead ALL-NEW MARVEL.

The only chunk of Earth 616 that marvel comics will allow to exist is Mahattan and Attilan but as part of the many parallel earth's of the marvel multiverse.
Earth 616 will cease to be the main Earth where the stories took place since 1939 real time.

September 2015 will be the launch of the new main Earth ; ALL-NEW MARVEL
I am preparing to say goodbye to the sense of LEGACY that the 616 marvel universe has given me.