Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default "Battleworld is the Marvel Universe. There is no Marvel Universe but Battleworld."

I have to thank Axel Alonso for that quote so that I can prepare to say goodbye to Earth 616 that has existed since 1939 real time.

The only chunk of Earth 616 that will continue to exist is Mahattan and Attilan.

I 'll miss Thor's biological mom, Gaea, the elder goddess of Earth 616
    I 'll miss Monster Island where Mole Man lives of Earth 616
    I' ll miss Latveria where Dr. Doom lives of Earth 616
    I 'll miss the Savage Land where Ka-Zar, Shanna, Zabu, Stegron and Savage Land Mutates live of Earth 616

I'll miss Atlantis and the Atlanteans of Earth 616
    I'll miss queen Kala, Tyrannus and the Morlocks, who live underground of Earth 616
    I'll miss Mount Wundagore and the nation Transia of Earth 616
    I'll miss Wakanda of Earth 616

I'll miss Kenya where Storm is from, Russia where Colossus is from, Germany where Kurt is from, Ireland where Banshee is from, England where Braddock's from, Canada where Wolverine's from and Japan where Shiro's from of Earth 616
    I'll miss South America where the superhuman Bonita Juarez (Firebird) is from of Earth 616
    I'll miss the island Genosha of Earth 616
    I'll miss Dracula and Frankenstein's Monster of Earth 616

Although it is very clear to me that only a chunk of Earth 616 will continue to exist, I am not certain if some interstellar empires like those of the Skrull, Kree, Shi'ar, Galador and Xandar of Earth 616 will continue to exist.

In case they don't then I'll prepare myself to say goodbye to them as well.
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 12-20-2014 at 05:08 AM.

BANNED

um.......ok

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I have to thank Axel Alonso for that quote so that I can prepare to say goodbye to Earth 616 that has existed since 1939 real time.

The only chunk of Earth 616 that will continue to exist is Mahattan and Attilan.

I 'll miss the Savage Land where Ka-Zar, Shanna, Zabu, Stegron and Savage Land Mutates live of Earth 616

I'll miss queen Kala, Tyrannus and the Morlocks, who live underground of Earth 616

I'll miss Kenya where Storm is from, Russia where Colossus is from, Germany where Kurt is from, Ireland where Banshee is from, England where Braddock's from, Canada where Wolverine's from and Japan where Shiro's from of Earth 616
    I'll miss South America where the superhuman Bonita Juarez (Firebird) is from of Earth 616

Although it is very clear to me that only a chunk of Earth 616 will continue to exist, I am not certain if some interstellar empires like those of the Skrull, Kree, Shi'ar, Galador and Xandar of Earth 616 will continue to exist.

The story is going to be the heroes trying to restore the multiverse.

I can bet that they'll succeed, so, goodbyes might be a bit early.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

I am of the belief that it is not a bit early to say goodbye because even if the multiverse will be restored, ALL-NEW MARVEL will most certainly not be Earth 616.
    Also, I'll miss the San Francisco of Earth 616 where Matt Murdock lives, Boston of Earth 616 where Carol Danvers is from and Egypt of Earth 616 where Mark Spector became Moon Knight.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

One of my friends and I made an interesting prediction considering Battleworld and 616. We thought that, after Secret Wars, Earth 616 would resume its place in the multivrerse, but be made up of parts of other universes, in an attempt to keep all of Marvel's most popular characters on one planet, and get rid of some unecessary parts of the MU. Manhattan from old 616 would remain, but who knows where the other parts could come from.

BANNED

Overreacting a tad early? Alonso's clearly putting that statement out there just to be provocative. I'm sure things will be properly restored by the end of SW.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Roman View Post
    One of my friends and I made an interesting prediction considering Battleworld and 616. We thought that, after Secret Wars, Earth 616 would resume its place in the multivrerse, but be made up of parts of other universes, in an attempt to keep all of Marvel's most popular characters on one planet, and get rid of some unecessary parts of the MU. Manhattan from old 616 would remain, but who knows where the other parts could come from.
    I am of the belief that NO part of Earth 616 will remain and that ALL-NEW MARVEL will be the comicbook equivelant of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    Also, i'll miss the New Orleans of Earth 616 where Remy LeBeau is from and Mississippi of Earth 616 where Anna Marie is from.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Overreacting a tad early? Alonso's clearly putting that statement out there just to be provocative. I'm sure things will be properly restored by the end of SW.
    Things will be restored yes, but not properly because that would be a disservice to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Ultimate Member

Things will be restored yes, but not properly because that would be a disservice to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    Wanna bet?

BANNED

Wanna bet?
    Have nothing to gain from betting regarding this matter.
    BMB and KSD are the true winners when the 616 Marvel Universe ceases to be since they already abhor the 616 Marvel Universe.
    They can at long last be the architects from the very beginning regarding how the marvel characters according to their vision, needs to be portrayed.
    Also. I'll miss the Florida Everglades of Earth 616, where the marvel characters Curt Connors and Ted Sallis, are from.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I think it's a tad early to be saying ''goodbye'' to 616 Earth myself.

I think they'll succeed in saving 616 earth but not so sure about other universes. Wait and see I guess.

Personally I'd be a bit surprised if a reboot happened, can't rule it out since I don't work there but I'm leaning towards it not happening. If it were to happen I'd give the reboot a fair chance.

Also like Prof.Warren says Alonso is most likely just trying to get provoke reaction with the ''teases'' that he's been ''giving'' about a reboot.

Dude, the fact that Bendis, Slott and Remender still have plots going on means 616 will be back. But I doubt the rest of the Multiverse will and I expect an insane amount of deaths.

BANNED

Death means nothing in the mu. As far as reboots go this is very much like the aftermath of the first DC crisis when for a time all the worlds were merged into one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Yea, marvel does love to poke the fans with a stick to get them upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Death means nothing in the mu. As far as reboots go this is very much like the aftermath of the first DC crisis when for a time all the worlds were merged into one.
    Only if you're not popular enough.