Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Sooner or later SHIELD is going to strap her down to a table for experimentation. It may be a few years, but it'll happen.
    OR the more likely option, her family will be killed.

Maybe just her brother. All I know is that someone is gonna get the stupid idea to kill off members of her family.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Oh no, Legos are expensive as hell now.
    A decent set may be on the order of 10 to 20 times more expensive than a $3.99 comic, true, but you've also got to factor in that such a set:

1) Will keep you and/or your kid amused for a much longer period of time, and

2) New Lego sets don't get released nearly as often as new issues of comics.

I think if most comics buyers put their weekly or monthly comics budget (not that they necessarily actually budget their purchases, just what they actually end up spending at the LCS) towards Lego instead, it would probably sustain a pretty good collection.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    It will probably get the shoreline (a word I use loosely in description) or something. Kamala and Bruno will be walking down the street with ice cream and everything to Bruno's left will just vanish.

Frankly the cosmic aether can keep North Jersey >: )
    Well, yeah, I guess the Hudson needs two shores in order to not flood over to the next hex on the game board... ;-)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post

Maybe just her brother. All I know is that someone is gonna get the stupid idea to kill off members of her family.
    Refrigerators are always ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post

They'll likely start with the mindless shock-value killing once Wilson is taken off the book. That "exclusive contract" is only just to make sure Wilson and Kamala doesn't leave their sights until they're ready to give her the boot.
    Last edited by Myetche; 12-22-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    They'll likely start with the mindless shock-value killing once Wilson is taken off the book. That "exclusive contract" is only just to make sure Wilson and Kamala doesn't leave their sights until they're ready to give her the boot.
    I expect the same thing.

Let's revisit any losses and things people miss after the event has come out--and the event causes anything to be "lost".