Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So in order to visually signify that the character had turned from a badguy to a goodguy they changed his skull from Red to White.
    And now in 2014 people are suggesting that this former Nazi would make a good character to lead the class of O5, a typical group of all American youngsters that you might find in any comic book created in the 1960's and teach them how to deal with a persecution and discrimination.

I'm not sure this has been thought through

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    So in order to visually signify that the character had turned from a badguy to a goodguy they changed his skull from Red to White.
    And now in 2014 people are suggesting that this former Nazi would make a good character to lead the class of O5, a typical group of all American youngsters that you might find in any comic book created in the 1960's and teach them how to deal with a persecution and discrimination.

Don't worry, there is nothing to say that there is anything of Xavier left in the Red Skull. (And as I already mentioned, he changed his skull color to white so that the Avengers wouldn't recognize him)

And now in 2014 people are suggesting that this former Nazi would make a good character opto lead the class of O5, a typical group of all American youngsters that you might find in any comic book created in the 1960's and teach them how to deal with a persecution and discrimination.

If only Xaviers mind was in the white skulls and not the read skulls would that be cool

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    If only Xaviers mind was in the white skulls and not the read skulls would that be cool
    No the Redskull should not lead the X-Men for any reason whatsoever. The fact that they did the whole white = purity/goodness just makes it look worse is all.

No the Redskull should not lead the X-Men for any reason whatsoever. The fact that they did the whole white = purity/goodness just makes it look worse is all.
    Well, the Avengers already consider the X-men as dangerous psychopaths, so having the Red Skull as a professor is just the next logical step.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the Avengers already consider the X-men as dangerous psychopaths, so having the Red Skull as a professor is just the next logical step.
    This is how the Avengers view Xteams I'm sure.
    evil xmen.jpg

If Magneto crushed the head of Red Skull, releasing the psionic entity Skull-Slaught, how is it that "white skull" even is alive when the psionic entity is destroyed? I mean, people keep saying Xavier's brain is crushed, but it isn't, it can't be, if Skull is back, inverted, and walking around. How did the inversion spell even stop Skull-Slaught anyway? What mechanism? I've been reading the AXIS books but I don't remember there being any explanation, even a crazy sci-fi fantasy explanation. Why would inversion return the psionic entity Skull-Slaught to his human form if the head of that human form, including Xavier's brain, was crushed? It's almost like the Marvel Universe is turning into some kind of video game, where there are is no permanent cause and effect, no internal logic or world building. Unless I missed something.