Default This will be the weirdest question you ever heard

I don't know why this came into my mind, but here is a weird question: Would you rather drink a glass of a perfectly healthy man's spit, or a glass of water a very dirty homeless man has bathed in three times? lol

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

An old drunk staggers into a bar. He buys a drink with the last of his money and downs it. Out of cash, he asks the bar patrons what he can do to get another drink. One man digs a discarded olive from an ashtray and says he'll buy a drink if the drunk eats it. He does, and gets his drink. Another patron has him lick the bottom of his shoe, and he gets another drink. Looking around, another man in the crowd notices an old, practically overflowing spittoon in the corner. "Take a sip from that," he says, "and I'll buy you TWO drinks!" The drunk walked over and picked up the spittoon, putting it to his lips. He tipped it up...and up...and up...swallowing furiously until he drained the spittoon. The man offering the drinks' jaw dropped. "For the love of GOD, man, I only said a sip! Why did you drink it all?"

The drunk shrugged and said "It was all in one string."

'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Jesus fukcin' Christ, 'dox.

As far as the OP goes, that's not even in the Top Five.

Spectacular Member

Earth is invaded and your have a chance to battle for its freedom. You have two options flipping a coin or playing paper scissors rock. What do you choose?