Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326
Results 4,876 to 4,883 of 4883
    BANNED

Given we have dozens and dozens of Wolverines, it's only fair Kamala gets plenty of alternate versions too for fans to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelFan91 View Post
    Given we have dozens and dozens of Wolverines, it's only fair Kamala gets plenty of alternate versions too for fans to enjoy.
    In the 616 alone, at this moment, we have:
    Logan
    Old Man Logan
    Daken
    Laura
    Gabby
    Bellona
    Jimmy Hudson
    Albert
    Governor-General Howlett
    A Wolverine clone running around in space

And I'm pretty sure I'm missing a couple. But at least nine Wolverines running around the 616 at this moment. Yes, the last two haven't been seen in a while - the last one only appeared once in a fill-in issue of New Mutants in the late '80s, and has been completely forgotten by anyone who doesn't listen to X-Plain the X-Men - but still. That's a hell of a lot of Wolverines.

Ah I still remember when the first alternate reality Kamala we first saw was in the Edge of Spider-Verse story of SP/dr, and really only as a background character with no indication that she is Ms. Marvel. Good times.

Lord knows what more might've come and been made if Kamala was created long ago. Imagine what an Ultimate, Marvel Zombies or Mangaverse Kamala may have been like.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Ah I still remember when the first alternate reality Kamala we first saw was in the Edge of Spider-Verse story of SP/dr, and really only as a background character with no indication that she is Ms. Marvel. Good times.

Lord knows what more might've come and been made if Kamala was created long ago. Imagine what an Ultimate, Marvel Zombies or Mangaverse Kamala may have been like.
    I think I'd rather not imagine Ultimate Kamala. She would've been cool if she was in Ultimate Spider-Man, but any of the other Ultimate books and she would've been awful. She probably would've been an Islamic fundamentalist railing against the US as The Great Satan. Her brother would've been a suicide bomber for sure. We all know, with 100% certainty, that if Mark frigging Millar had done an Ultimate Kamala, that is without question what he would've done with her, because Dark and Edgy and Kewl and gods, Millar can be a total ass.

But Bendis probably would've had Ultimate Kamala be fairly in-line with the regular version. But probably just a regular student.

Yeah, no terrigen bomb, and Carol didn't even get her powers, so that means no Ms Marvel either. She'd definitely be a civilian... and would've been killed off in Cataclysm, because Galactus destroyed New Jersey.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, no terrigen bomb, and Carol didn't even get her powers, so that means no Ms Marvel either. She'd definitely be a civilian... and would've been killed off in Cataclysm, because Galactus destroyed New Jersey.
    I mean, there would've been other ways for her to get powers, and even the name. No, my thinking is that Bendis just wouldn't have been able to find much room for her, so he would've had her be a random student getting a few lines here and there but no major role. Which still would've been preferable to what Millar absolutely would have done with an Ultimate Kamala. Not a single doubt in my mind that a Millar take on Kamala would make her an Islamic fundamentalist, probably wearing a burqa, maybe even make her a terrorist. Because it would be so dark and edgy and Millar has a tendency to be a prick like that. "Let's make every single character a raging *******, that's realism!"

So yeah, I'm pretty happy there was never an opportunity for an Ultimate version of Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    For all we know, she could've been living anywhere that wasn't Jersey at the time.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules