Page 307 of 326 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 4883

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    For Kamala's first kiss, a dark horse candidate: Zoe, who thinks the fuss about Kamala's first kiss is silly and plants a smooch on her just to get it over with.
    That would be amusing, but probably not what Kamala is hoping for for her first kiss .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be amusing, but probably not what Kamala is hoping for for her first kiss .
    I imagine she'd try to argue that it doesn't count, and everyone else would be like, "Nope, that definitely counts, Zoe was your first kiss."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    I imagine she'd try to argue that it doesn't count, and everyone else would be like, "Nope, that definitely counts, Zoe was your first kiss."
    Even more amusing .

Kamala: "No! Zoe kissing me doesn't count! Bruno, back me up!"
    Bruno: "Kamala . . . I would be honoured to be your second kiss, after Zoe, who was your first."
    Kamala: "Go back to Africa!"

Astonishing Member

Yeah to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's a comedy bit and she kisses someone she didn't mean to despite buildup to someone else at first. XD

Ever since folks brought it up I immediately remembered Naruto and Sasuke's first kiss... IE from the Naruto anime

A lot of marvel people have liked my tweets that say #TeamBruno but it’s probably to try to make me feel better. Lol.

MARVEL SUPER HERO ADVENTURES: MS. MARVEL AND THE TELEPORTING DOG #1

JIM MCCANN (W), DARIO BRIZUELA (A) Cover by JACOB CHABOT

SPIDER-MAN TEAMS UP WITH MS. MARVEL AND LOCKJAW FOR SLITHERING SUSPENSE!

There's trouble in Jersey City! The Serpent Society has a new recruit -- and she's about to make the biggest mistake of her life. With six-against-one odds, Spidey's in over his head. Luckily Jersey City's very own Ms. Marvel is here to help! And she's not alone. Lockjaw, the teleporting bulldog and Ms. Marvel's favorite fellow Inhuman, is ready to play! Can the heroes rescue a young girl in need of friends -- and send the Serpent Society scurrying?

32 pages, $3.99.

MARVEL RISING: SQUIRREL GIRL/MS. MARVEL #1

Devin Grayson, Ryan North and G. Willow Wilson (W) Irene Strychalski and Ramon Bachs (A) Cover by Gurihiru CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY RIAN GONZALES (2 OF 4)

UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL author Ryan North and MS. MARVEL writer G. Willow Wilson join MARVEL RISING mastermind Devin Grayson in an all-star escapade! Gamer girl Ember Quade has a secret -- a power that lets her bring video games to life! But when her creations attract the attention of super heroes SQUIRREL GIRL and MS. MARVEL, the stakes hit a whole new level. Just what is Ember after? And can Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel prevent her pixelated projects from wreaking epic destruction? The next generation of heroes take the universe by storm in the third installment of MARVEL RISING!

56 pages, $5.99.

EXILES #5

SALADIN AHMED (W), JAVIER RODRíGUEZ (A) Cover by DAVID MARQUEZ Character Variant Cover by MIKE McKONE

TIME TO DIE!

The identity of the Time-Eater has finally been revealed! And the Exiles have nowhere left to run. It's time for the Exiles to face down their enemy -- no matter the cost. And in historic Exiles fashion, not everyone will survive. Don't miss the first arc's epic conclusion!

32 pages, $3.99.

INFINITY COUNTDOWN: CHAMPIONS #2

JIM ZUB (W), EMILIO LAISO (A) Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN

CHAMPIONS...OF THE CHITAURI?

Nova and the Champions fighting for Thanos? Strange allies abound and sacrifices will be made...One of these young heroes is about to lose everything.

32 pages, $3.99.

CHAMPIONS #22

JIM ZUB (W), KEVIN LIBRANDA (A) COVER BY STEFANO CASELLI

Guest-starring the macabre Man-Thing! The Champions' mission in space (in INFINITY COUNTDOWN!) has left its mark, and the team tries to move on. A chance to bring life back to a desolate village might be just what they need -- or push them even farther apart...

32 pages, $3.99.

MS. MARVEL #32

G. WILLOW WILSON (W) NICO LEON (A) Cover by VALERIO SCHITI

BLINDED WITH SCIENCE!

* KAMALA and BRUNO are learning how to be friends again, and what better a bonding experience than geeking out over a little science?

* And what better scientific pursuit than trying to discover how MS. MARVEL's powers work?

* And what better time for absolute calamity to break out in Jersey City and upend the whole thing?!

* A brand-new jumping-on point for the super-heroics of MS. MARVEL starts here!

32 pages, $3.99.

AVENGERS: BACK TO BASICS MPGN TPB

Written by PETER DAVID Penciled by BRIAN LEVEL & JUANAN RAMIREZ Cover by NICK ROCHE

FIRST TIME IN PRINT! Legendary writer Peter David takes Earth's Mightiest Heroes back to basics -- beginning with a terrifying tale of Ragnarok! It could be the end for Thor, Iron Man, the Hulk and the rest of the team -- courtesy of the sun-swallowing Fenris Wolf! Only the Avengers can stand in the way of a Norse prophecy of doom! Then, there's double trouble when a Captain Marvel impostor rewrites reality -- and our heroes find themselves stuck in an alternate universe! Everything is turned upside down again when Kamala "Ms. Marvel" Khan is thrown into the past and becomes...an original Avenger! But the stakes turn personal when someone close to Kamala gets hurt. With the future (present?) in the balance, Ms. Marvel must face down one of the Avengers' deadliest foes!

136 pages, $14.99.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well. I know who she kisses. I was sent a photo. You’ll see tomorrow. Thinking more about.. it makes more sense story wise.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Yeah to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's a comedy bit and she kisses someone she didn't mean to despite buildup to someone else at first. XD

Ever since folks brought it up I immediately remembered Naruto and Sasuke's first kiss... IE from the Naruto anime
    That kiss also came to my mind when I started to read these comments.

And with the Solicit that came out today for #32. I’m just glad she’s trying to be friends with Bruno again. It’s probably too much to hope a kiss was gonna be between them.

I will say. If you want to see it. Search Kamala Khan on tumblr. I’m just not prepared for the fan wars tomorrow.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 04-17-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan North
    There's going to be a Squirrel Girl/Ms. Marvel miniseries! It's called MARVEL RISING and me and @GWillowWilson and @Gothamette are writing it and here's the cover by @gurihiru :0
    So, it's a mini, not a one-shot! And someone asked if it's the Earth 616 versions. Ryan replied that it is. So it's not AU either.
    https://twitter.com/ryanqnorth/statu...21471747674112
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So.. Bruno Carrelli isn’t Kamala Khan’s first kiss and at first well I was a bit depressed about it. I refuse to believe it’s the end of the possibility that Kamala and Bruno wind up together! I love this book so much and I won’t give up hope!‬

‪Bruno is just in the position Kamala was when he kissed Mike in front of her.‬

‪I’ve took some deep breaths. And thinking about it this makes more sense. Like I shouldn’t have expected her to first kiss to be with Bruno right now after everything! They love each other and that’s important. ‬

‪I gotta have faith in Bruno/Kamala! True love doesn’t come easily! I hope she chooses wisely! ‬

‪Kamala loves Bruno. She doesn’t love Kareem. I take solace in that.

I’m curious? Who do you all think she chooses? I hope Bruno. But I’m doubtful she chooses wise. She choose Kareem and it will end up being the wrong decision.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 04-18-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Too much drama but it was well done.

Well teen lifes is like that except for super powers of course.

Kamala is in that moment of life where she should make choices as well as those around her and these choices have a weight but that does not mean that it is the most important event of her life or that choice will be definitive for the rest of her life but it is exactly how so many teenagers face these things.

I'm glad that Kamala seek help from an experienced voice to guide her since I imagine it would be difficult to talk about it with friends or family.Speaking of family do not know how these things work in the case of Kamala's family, but is not that some kind of taboo?

I liked how the story began and how it ended with an impulse of happiness as if the world was perfect at the beginning and a tone of uncertainty at the end because so is life like a roller coaster.

Of course I'm rooting for Bruno which would turn out to be bad for Mike but that's how the universe works. For now I'm glad Bruno is back and know that Kamala still has feelings for him. The rest will work out one way or another .
    Last edited by Knives; 04-18-2018 at 01:02 PM.

I really dug the issue and I enjoyed the editorial note at the end (too close to home).

No idea on who she should choose.

Astonishing Member

Well, that was a let down. Probably would've been better if the kiss wasn't hyped up and just kept a secret.

It doesn't help that the character she kissed has barely been set up in the series. So...eh?