Page 281 of 326 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4883

To the surprise of nobody, Kamala won't be in the Inhumans show.

http://www.cbr.com/no-plans-ms-marve...R-TW&view=list

BANNED

Please tell me you're relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Please tell me you're relieved.

I definitely wasn't expecting her to be in the show, but I'm sure that considering how much of an uphill climb they have (Though I do feel it's getting a little too much hate right now), it probably would be a massive help.

Whatevs, there's still a chance for her to appear elsewhere. They're probably keeping an eye on the likes of Squirrel Girl + New Warriors, the Runaways, and Cloak and Dagger first as a gauge. Personally I'm still holding out on Kamala appearing in Captain Marvel in some capacity, be it a cameo or after-credit sequence, but I'd certainly be all for a show with her too.

BANNED

Frankly, I don't want her under Ike Perlmutter's realm of influence. I have zero faith that he would allow them to faithfully capture what makes Kamala lovable.

Doesn't make sense for Kamala to show up in the MCU before Carol anyway, considering she named herself after her and would be too young to remember the 90s, when the Captain Marvel film will be set, meaning she'd need to have become a fan of Carol after her re-emergence in the present (which, as I understand it, will be in Avengers 4?).

Frankly, I don't want her under Ike Perlmutter's realm of influence. I have zero faith that he would allow them to faithfully capture what makes Kamala lovable.
    This actually makes me wonder. We all know that this Inhumans push was because of Perlmutter. If this push had not happened...would we even have Kamala today?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    This actually makes me wonder. We all know that this Inhumans push was because of Perlmutter. If this push had not happened...would we even have Kamala today?
    I think we still would have Kamala but she wouldn't have been an Inhuman. In fact I forgot to mention that I'm writing a Spider-Gwen fanfic story that has the Earth-65 version of Ms Marvel.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Ms. Marvel will be featured in Marvel's new all-ages multimedia project.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...rogram-1036197

I'm very much relieved. That show just feels so toxic right now. Anything associated with it suffers, by default. Kamala deserves better.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Good, I'd prefer she gets here own big buget movie...

I wonder, how are they going to portray Kamala's reunion with her overprotective parents... I mean, she is under a curfew, but she left to join the Resistance and fight the Not-Nazis-Only-They-Are-But-Not-Really Hydra regime...

BANNED

She probably would have gained her powers by some other way. I don't think she is the result of a push for inhumans.

Dodged a bullet there

She probably would have gained her powers by some other way. I don't think she is the result of a push for inhumans.
    She would've probably been a mutant, had she debuted a couple of years earlier (i.e. before Infinity and the terrigen bomb). Kamala was a spin off from Captain Marvel, who actually used to be in X-Men after her original solo was cancelled in the 80s. She was probably just created to maintain the trademark on the Ms. Marvel name.

I think we would, but she would be a mutant or got her powers in a freaky accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I wonder, how are they going to portray Kamala's reunion with her overprotective parents... I mean, she is under a curfew, but she left to join the Resistance and fight the Not-Nazis-Only-They-Are-But-Not-Really Hydra regime...
    I think that is going to be like in Last Days.