Page 246 of 326 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4883
    BANNED

I want this bishoujo statue too. I can already see my setup, Bishoujo Kamala infront of my Ms. Marvel Omnibuses on the shelf. (hopefully there will be a second omnibus and even more omnibuses in the future)

Well good for you Kamala, as of Champions #4, unless they'll backtrack on this, you're now the Champions' leader. Even Cyclops conceded.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Was there ever any realistic doubt? I mean, they were never going to make Cyclops the leader (even kid Cyclops) and none of the others seem to have team-leadership skills really except possibly Miles. Still, having said all that, it's awesome that she's the leader

Makes sense, doesn't it? The team was her idea in the first place.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Makes sense, doesn't it? The team was her idea in the first place.
    It does make sense I agree.

I also like that she and Scott aren't BSaround and not giving a crap about IvX.
    -------------------------------
    The gamer arc starts next week!

http://www.cbr.com/ms-marvel-14-3/

Just a heads up that Kamala had a cameo in Guardians Of The Galaxy #16. There is something about the cameo that struck me, in the issue she is seen at well over 100 feet tall. It is by far the largest I've ever seen her but the page was still odd in my mind. It had numerous different heroes which included She-Hulk who is green and happy. That would put it before Civil War II but since the story of GOTG was based after the event she should be grey and angry. It's a continuity error I tell you, an error!
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Decent start for this new arc in Ms. Marvel. I'm just happy to have another story that's note tied into another event. ESPECIALLY Inhumans VS X-Men.

Champions #4 was good for calling bullcrap on that with Kamala and Scott.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Decent start for this new arc in Ms. Marvel. I'm just happy to have another story that's note tied into another event. ESPECIALLY Inhumans VS X-Men.

Champions #4 was good for calling bullcrap on that with Kamala and Scott.
    According to the tease at the end of today's IvX issue, Kamala's going to be in the next issue, looks like she'll be fighting Magik.

On a sidenote, while I am enjoying IvX, I think the whole Terrigen killing Mutants thing was a dumb idea on Marvels part, as it just increased peoples dislike of the Inhumans, rather then making them more important.

Really ticks me off because of the side-effects of this. Kamala has gotten hate before for being a minority, leeching off the Ms. Marvel name, being nothing more than a generic happy-go-lucky teenage girl flavor of the year, and the usual SJW pandering accusations, so the last thing she needs is to be hated as an Inhuman purely by association.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Really ticks me off because of the side-effects of this. Kamala has gotten hate before for being a minority, leeching off the Ms. Marvel name, being nothing more than a generic happy-go-lucky teenage girl flavor of the year, and the usual SJW pandering accusations, so the last thing she needs is to be hated as an Inhuman purely by association.
    Over on the X-boards most people think that Kamala is an Inhuman so that they can leech off of her popularity. She'll be fine with us. The royals, on the other hand...
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Was there ever any realistic doubt? I mean, they were never going to make Cyclops the leader (even kid Cyclops) and none of the others seem to have team-leadership skills really except possibly Miles. Still, having said all that, it's awesome that she's the leader
    It was never going to be Miles. Waid doesn't like Miles. Doesn't know about Viv. And I wager doesn't like Cho either based on the writing.

Its Waid it was only ever going to be Scott, Kamala or Sam. Sam basically took himself out of the running by not caring. Scott is a loan at best. For multiple reasons if Marvel ever tried to use outside of comics. Scott is off the list.

Incredible Member

In this issue when trying to track down the stalker I'm surprised she didn't think to ask Amadeus or Viv for help.

I really really don't want to see her tie into IvX because she made a big deal about not wanting to deal with the decisions of adults in power who think they know best... which is kinda what Storm vs Medusa is. I wish she'd be like "nope sorry staying out of this completely" I mean she quit the avengers for a reason. I mean I guess there is some difference when her inhuman family is being attacked but I really don't wanna see her tied in something else. We just got out of civil war 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    In this issue when trying to track down the stalker I'm surprised she didn't think to ask Amadeus or Viv for help.
    The arc would be over in half-a-page if she did.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Kamala is going to appear in Star Lord #2 next week.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...2/1100-156317/
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One