Page 268 of 326 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4883
    Incredible Member

Enjoyed both Kamala books today, even though her solo lacked her still enjoyed it. Her mask in SW bugged me the entire time, there were only a few panels where her mask looked how it should. Hoping SW gets good, I like the characters separately and in their respective books but I'm not sure I like them as a unit.

I can not say that liked the last solo issue focused on Bruno without Kamala but maybe some find it interesting .

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I can not say that liked the last solo issue focused on Bruno without Kamala but maybe some find it interesting .
    As a Bruno/Kamala shipper I expected more.. But I love Bruno and he seems to still be crushing on Kamala so that was one great thing about the issue. Him fantazing about Kamala. Good thing he and Mike are done.

Niffleheim

Loved it even though i'm not a shipper. Having Kamala teaching herself Wakandan language was enough for me not to be annoyed with her absence but Kwezi as Bruno's friend kind of filled the spot too
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I will admit to being slightly disappointed at one thing though.

When Wilson said she wanted Black Panther to appear in Ms. Marvel, him appearing in the issue where Ms. Marvel herself isn't in it is not what I had in mind.

I liked the issue, it just felt shorter than the rest.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

I thought the issue was OK and enjoyed the Bruno backstory, but this backstory could have been written into the comic as a secondary plot over a couple of issues. I missed seeing Kamala and buy the book because she is so well written. I felt the same way when a recent Spider Man did not have Miles. As good as the story may be in the interim, without the main character, I feel a little cheated.

A friend of mine is interested in Kamala Khan, and wants to catch up on her.
    Here's what I have so far for them to get her whole story. (They're a tpb person)

Ifinity TPB
    Ms. Marvel Vol. 1: No Normal
    Ms. Marvel Vol 2: Generation Why
    Ms. Marvel Vol 3: Crushed
    Ms. Marvel Vol 4: Last Days
    All-New All-Different Avengers Vol 1: Magnificent Seven
    Ms. Marvel Vol 5: Super Famous
    Avengers Standoff: Welcome to Pleasant Hill
    All-New All-Different Avengers Vol 2: Family Business
    Civil War II TPB
    Ms. Marvel Vol 6: Civil War II
    All-New All-Different Avengers Vol 3: Civil War II
    Champions Vol 1: Change the World

Anything else I should recommend to them?

So Bruno's gonna be a cripple for the rest of his life... dammit! And we all know that Bruno's going to refuse any and all supernatural cures on the same "you've got to do it for everybody or it won't be fair" stance as Oracle.

So much for things getting back to the way we loved it when Kamala first started out.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    So Bruno's gonna be a cripple for the rest of his life... dammit! And we all know that Bruno's going to refuse any and all supernatural cures on the same "you've got to do it for everybody or it won't be fair" stance as Oracle.

So much for things getting back to the way we loved it when Kamala first started out.
    Life is change.

I really liked the issue. I liked the Bruno spotlight. I love Kamala's supporting cast and I always want to see more of them, and I hope we get more spotlight issues from time to time. A Nakia issue would be very much appreciated.

That's actually not a bad idea. The supporting cast is interesting enough at times. Certainly would like to see this tried again, perhaps a Nakia and Zoe issue?

So it seems that some recent MVCI news is getting people buzzing.

This August, certain titles will be getting MVCI variant covers, with some theorizing that they'll determine which characters will be getting into the game. The Champions August issue will be getting one such cover, and are making people guess that Kamala will be in the game.

I'd of course be happy, but it's still too early to say. Here's hoping that we find out more come E3 next month.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Kamala is seen in the trailer for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 at the 1:40 mark.

http://www.cbr.com/lego-marvel-super...first-trailer/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Kamala is seen in the trailer for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 at the 1:40 mark.

http://www.cbr.com/lego-marvel-super...first-trailer/
    Well if the X-mens are not in the game at least now have a reason to be looking forward to this game.

Well if the X-mens are not in the game at least now have a reason to be looking forward to this game.
    Yeah, im more interested in this than in the MvC infinite.