Page 306 of 326 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 4883

That's I thought, take away the Inhuman part of her and not much is changed. I can see future versions of her being changed to a mutant or getting her powers from another source.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

I think all she'd lose is her relationship with Lockjaw. The only other impact would be IVX, as had she been a mutant she'd have been on the opposite side of that conflict. But that's unlikely to be adapted in other media anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah since the storyline didn't go down so well
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Astonishing Member

I have to disagree, her being an Inhuman is better than mutant cause she can relate to them more. I said before that Marvel can have the Inhumans relate to a real world group that being immigrants and those of that circle, as the Inhumans are these outside from earth and are close to the cosmic Marvel side, but still of earth so most humans will see them as weird space people and the Cosmic races see them as earthers. Kamala relates to this as seen in her annual while in New Jersey she felt as though she was that Pakistani girl, but when she went to visit her Grandmother and relatives she felt as she was that american kid. So both can be part of 2 different worlds but never feel accepted by both.

Also I think G. Willow Wilson is a Medusa fan considering how often she uses her as such it is easier to have her show up in an Inhuman book.

I brought this up in that Eternals thread before that went under.

If a Kamala in an adaptation, whether MCU or whatever, I'd be down with whatever they want her to be: Mutant, Eternal, human that gets powers somehow. But for comics Kamala, I wouldn't be on board with it, or at the very least, it would take me quite a while for me to accept it.

Sure, the Inhuman aspect of Kamala as far as her solo book goes has only ever been significant in one of the eight story arcs she's had, but it is still an established part of her now. if they're gonna go that route, it would need some proper buildup and time for it to be slowly accepted. Don't just make it a one issue thing, or even something done in one story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She definitely no longer has her healing factor, or she wouldn't be scarred.
    Or maybe she prefers keeping the scar as a reminder of what she's been through.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

BANNED

Is it just me or am I the only one who hopes we get a Star Trek related joke in Exiles given Khan’s appearance there ?

So Kamala gets her first kiss on Wednesday and I’m going crazy. If it’s not Bruno I’ll cry!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post3598749

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    So Kamala gets her first kiss on Wednesday and I’m going crazy. If it’s not Bruno I’ll cry!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post3598749
    I saw this too. I hope it's Bruno too, but if it's not, I won't be too disappointed. It's okay if Kamala's first kiss is with someone else, so long as she saves a more meaningful kiss for someone like Bruno.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Awww.... Kamala gets her first kiss. I haven't read her comics yet, the first omnibus has been on my shelf for awhile now, but i couldn't get to her yet but i guessed she is not very religious since she doesn't cover her head right ? so she lets men touch her cause mega religious muslim girls who cover their heads don't let any men touch them unless the man is their husband. I'm glad she is not very religious, people needs to know that not every muslim is very religious that there are muslims out there who are very open minded.
    Last edited by Gurz; 04-16-2018 at 03:13 AM.

Yeah, her brother (constantly at prayers, to the point that he wouldn't get a job) and her friend Nakia (who does wear a headscarf) are more devout than she is.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'd prefer her as an inhuman but I'd be ok if she became a mutant.

Ehh I never found a ship with Kamala that I'm invested in so I'm neutral on this week's issue. Tbh she and Bruno burned a bridge after CW2 so I rather they focus on fixing that first before muddying the waters with a relationship first.

I need to prepare myself for it to be Red Dagger. It’ll hurt but I need to prepare myself!

I’m feeling sick over this.

‪I mean the way the solicit reads.. budding romance.. I’m thinking Red Dagger.. and somehow Bruno sees it. But the cover could be misleading. ‬

If it is Red Dagger.. that doesn’t mean it’s the end of Kamala/Bruno.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 04-16-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

For Kamala's first kiss, a dark horse candidate: Zoe, who thinks the fuss about Kamala's first kiss is silly and plants a smooch on her just to get it over with.